Flowers

(this idea is from my good pal AlexisKindness :D)

I blink a few times before I turn over and look at Cis who is still sleeping. I chuckle as I sit up and stretch a little. I look out the window and it is a surprisingly nice cool day, the sun is out and shining with a nice breeze. It's been awhile since I had a break...yeah..I'll...just take a break today with my baby boi Cis.

I shake Cis awake, he jumps off the bed and shakes his fluffy brown fur and stretches his legs.

"Aw...who's my cute little fluffy baby...? You are yesss you areee!"

I pet Cis before I grab the dog brush. I slowly brush his fur as not to hurt or startle him. Cis trys to run away from the brush but I just keep pulling him back.

"Cis stop! I'm just...trying...to...brush you...!'

I say while struggling to keep a hold of him. He wiggles and barks.

After a bit of struggling I finally got him to settle down enough to smoothly brush him. I throw away all the loose fur that I brush and he sheded. I kiss his cute little fluffy face and he licks my cheek. I go into my room to find his leash and collar. I clip his collar and leash on and reach for my scarf but I remember...wait? What did happen to my scarf? Fuckkkk..I groan as I grab my bag and begin to walk Cis. Cis is happy while wagging his tail he sniffs around. I actually smile as I enjoy being outside today.

As we continued to walk along, I see a pretty looking flower field. I begin to walk over then. Cis looks confused but follows.

"Do you want to play in the field Cis?"

Cis sniffs around before wagging his tail and trying to run off, but gets pulled back by the leash. I chuckle as I lean down and unclip his leash and let him run around for awhile. He runs around and rolls around in the flowers. He gets back up and catches a scent of a weird smelling flower. I walks up to it and it's a weird greenish yellow colored flower. I tilt my head as I watch Cis circle around the flower. He sniffs it again before he sneezes. 

"Cis! Hah...bless you.."

"Thank you"

I freeze as I look at Cis. Did he? Nah...I'm just trip-

"Can we go to dog park!?"

Ok..what..I slowly turn to Cis before I get up and walk over to him.

"W-was that you..?"

"What was Cis, dad? Did Cis do a bad dog?"

I scream as I know I'm not tripping. Ok my dog can talk...with bad grammar but Waht!?

"Oh! Why is dad using yelling voice? Is dad angry?" Cis says in a worried tone.

"N-no...I-I just..." I shake my head. "I've never heard a dog talk is all..."

"Cis could always talk! Did dad no understand Cis?" Cis said while tilting his head.

"Well...is uhm...hard to explain buddy.." I say nervously while patting his head. "So...how did this happen?"

"Cis do not know but he smelled very pretty flower!" Cis said whilst wagging his tail.

"May you show this flower?"

"Yes! Cis will show dad pretty flower!" Cis says in an excited tone before running off again then coming back with the green-ish yellow flower in his mouth. I take the flower and examine the flower.

"I don't think I've seen a flower this color before.." the flower also has a weird anonymous glow.
"Maybe we should leave this flower alone..I could cause harm...I'm not sure but....it's a chance.." i say while spinning the flower around with my fingers.