Hospital

(Fives POV)

I wake up and get blinded by a white light. I feel something on my nose. So I try to lift my arm but I barely can and feel a sharp pain so I look over and see it's in a cast? I sit there as I wonder what happened all I remember is going to the store then it just went fuzzy...I see a nurse look at me then call over the doctor. The doctor walks in and smiles.

"Hello Smg5, do you remember anything that happened today or how you ended up in the condition you are in?"

The kind doctor asks while looking at your vitals. I think really hard but nothing comes up.

"Sadly, I really don't...my memory is fuzzy..." I say as I place my hand on my head.

The doctor frowns then smiles again

"That's okay, I won't push you too far. How do you feel?" The doctor asks looking at her clipboard then at me

"Um, I feel a little weird and there's some pain...like my nose and my head..." I answer truthfully

"Are/have you been on any medication?" She asks

"Yes, some anti depressants and some uh...painkillers and melatonin" I reply

"Ok..ok...so you can be discharged tomorrow evening if you still feel good and nothing happens to your head or legs. We can have your 'boyfriends' pick you up if you want to" the doctor says with a smile before laughing at my red face

"Im sorry! I just wanted to lighten the mood!" The doctor says while laughing "hehe..anyways if you want to call them, we have put the belongings that the boys left here for you."

I nod then I look you the window and see my reflection

"Thank you...could I have something to drink?" I ask as I reach for my phone.

The doctor nods before leaving the room. I look at my phone and see it's 11 am. I smile as I see a couple of messages from Four and Three, god...when will I confess...I text them back and they immediately replied. I blush as they really care about me. Maybe I'll confess to them tomorrow...

I hear the door open and I see the doctor with come in with some orange juice.

"Thank you!" I take it and drink some then I feel how hungry I am.

"Uh I don't want to be a bother but could I have something simple to eat like uh...soup?"

The doctor nods before leaving again.

I sigh before I look at my arm and see the big cast. How will the others react? I don't know...I touch my face and feel the texture of my eye bandage and my nose cast(?) I frown as I try to remember anything that happened that night. I jump as I feel the vibration from my phone and realize it's Three. So I answer.

"Hello!? Five? A-are you okay?" Three asks worriedly

"Yes..I-I'm fine just in a bit of pain...but other then that...yes, yes I'm okay.." 

"Good...good...we were so worried about you five! We thought you...maybe..passed.."

"Aw..no...I'm okay...Im still here...wait! How is Cis!?"

"He's fine...he's play with beeg and eggdog...do you know when we could see you?"

"I could ask the doctor when she comes back-"

"Yes! Please...uh I mean- yeah, ask her"

I chuckle at three for his silly tsundere behavior and the doctor comes back in so I look up