Meow.

I walk along with four and three by my side, happy that I'm with my loves :D

We continue to walk along until a I see a black kitty laying there in the hot Sun. I immediately run over to it and pick it up

"Five what are you doing?" Three asks

"This poor little kitten it out in the hot Sun..."

I pet the kittens pet as it mews. I walk back over to four and three with the kitten.

"I feel bad for leaving a poor kitten like this..."

They smile and nod as we get it some cold water and take it to a shelter to make sure it'll never be hot again. The kitten clings to my arm, meowing. I sigh as I just take it with me

"You're really gonna take a kitten home?"

"Yes! I love animals..."

"How would Cis react?"

"He'll be okay with it...id think he'd want company after begin trapped in a small box for days.."

They nod as we continue to walk.

Stupid five...you are so stupid...now...I just have to wait..

We go to a good place to relax a little, we all need it. I feel a bit tired so I tell them and they agree to go back to my house. We make it to my house and I set the kitten on the couch with some blankets.

"Three what time is it?"

"Uh...8:55?" 

"Yeah...seems about right im tired.."

"I mean I could also go for some sleep"

Three nods in agreement with four

"Mkay.."

We all head up to my room but we didn't notice the kitten glaring at us

We make it to my room and I flop down in my bed, soon joined by Four and Three.

Then I wake up again and everything looks big. Oh this is dream again? I get up and see four and three? Why are they so big why and I...I. I don't think this is a dream anymore.

I hop out of the bed and try to stand but immediately fall back down, I then look at my hands..? What. Y'all I'm a cat. I look around and see my fur is blac-....wait a minute. I run into the living room and see the kitty is gone....IM THE FUCKING CAT WHAT.

I jump up on to the counter to look at the time and see it's 7:27 am...oh no...they are gonna wake up soon...I freak out as I look around trying to figure out what to do. I just hide under the couch and wonder what to do...

After awhile I hear Four and Three talking before they get up and search around. I feel bad as I know how they feel after the whole incident...I slowly crawl from under the couch and they look at me. They don't know it's me, obviously. I walk up and rub against fours leg then threes hoping that would do something. They just find it cute but then they start to look again. I grumble before biting fours pants and pulling him towards my room.

"Hey! Stop!" Four yells before trying to pull me off

I let go then meow to lead them to my room.

"Do you want to show us something?"

I meow

"Uhm..ok"

They start to follow me and I lead them to my room then the closet and meow at my clothes. They look confused. I trot over to the desk and meow at the Five sticker on the laptop. They seem to get it

"Wait wait wait. You're five?"

I meow happily

"How-what...how did you get...or become the cat.."

I give a blank stare.

"Ok..."

Three picks me up.

"See? I told you, you are a cat." Three ways with a smirk

I growl at him

"Woah! Look who's feisty!" Three says with a laugh

I climb up onto threes shoulder and lay there. Three holds me there and talks to four.

What do we do :[

(⚠️IMPORTANT MESSAGE⚠️)

Yay! Another chapter done! Well uhh five is a cat now so uh have fun with that :p also sorry this chapter what short and uh I will be starting my break early but I will make and a/n for when my birthday happens! Anyways, I really need a good break idk how long but...ive been write a chapter everyday and I'm starting to run out of ideas/j and I'm starting to get lazy with it/srs I want to make good chapters for y'all so I just need a little break :) thank you for reading this story. I'll see you on my birthday 🎉. See you all on the flip side.

My birthday is in 6 days :)

(Words: 738)

Cat five ^^^^

Cat five ^^^^