twenty seven - 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " finishing eight or
nine tell me it's the perfect
time told you i'll be waiting
hiding from the rain fall "

—"WHY DID YOU COME? WHAT are you doing here?" scott questioned allison. the four now met in the lobby after scott told allison where to meet. it was completely off-putting seeing allison here, especially when she didn't know.

"because you asked me to." allison stated, looking around at the other two to make sure she wasn't crazy.

"i asked you to?" scott repeated back in confusion. he never did that, nor any of the others.

allison's pulled out her phone, showing scott the text message that he supposedly sent.

'meet me at the school.
URGENT -scott'

allison's face dropped, her heart beating out of her chest. ivory swore she could hear suppensful music in the back as the scene unfolded. "why do i get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"because i didn't." her face went pale.

"did you drive here." stiles spoke up.

"jackson did." allison said. no way.

"jackson's here?" ivory swallowed hard, earning an odd glance from allison. she looked back at stiles, seeing his face drop. if jackson was here, lydia was here. ivory was all for making them jealous, but this was not the time.

"and lydia, what's going on? who sent this text?" allison's phone began to ring, picking up the call she sounded furious. "where are you."

ivory, scott, and stiles jumped back when the doors slammed open, revealing jackson and lydia. great.

ivory and stiles immediately stepped closer to each other, upon their arrival. trying to seem as realistic as possible.

"finally." lydia huffed, stopping in her heavy tracks beside allison. "can we go now?" allison nodded.

the loud creaking suddenly started again. they all looked up. the alpha was mere seconds from dropping down and. crushing them all.

"run!" scott yelled. again, they were sprinting. ivory was sure her whole foot contained blisters.

stiles hand reached for ivory's, clasping them together as they tugged at each other to go faster.