fourteen - 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " said forever, in the end
i fought it please be honest
are we better for it? thought you'd
hate me but instead you called and said
'i miss you' "

—THE THREE TEENS SCHEMES UP a plan to sneak into the school the bus that scott had supposedly attacked that man. it was late and truly none of them really wanted to do this, but they needed answers, and scott believed that if he went back there that memories would come back. just like deaton had stated. he helped them without even knowing.

the blue jeep pulled into the road that lead up to a tall wired fence that guarded the bus parking lot.

they all exited the car, rushing towards the gate. "hey, no, just me. someone needs to keep watch." scott shook his head at the two, proceeding forward towards the gate.

ivory was completely on board with this idea, unlike stiles who felt severely hurt. "how come i'm always the guy keeping watch?" he put his hands onto the gate, ready to climbed, only to be pulled back by scott.

"because there's only three of us."

"why can't ivory just be lookout?" stiles queried, his arms tentatively crossing at his chest with jealousy bubbling towards his best friend.

"i'm a werewolf!" scott threw his hands up, not having no reason besides the fact scott knew it'd be easier if he did it alone. but he couldn't tell stiles that.

stiles shook his head. "okay, why's it starting to feel like you're batman and im robin?" he pointed an accusing finger between the two. "i don't want to be robin all the time."

"forget about me, why don't you." ivory huffed, knowing this bantering was going to end in nothing but stiles being butt hurt.

"nobody's batman and robin any of the time." scott scrunched his face up, looking at the boy incredulously.

"not even some of time?" stiles voice croaked, confusion riddling his features.

"just stay here." scott demeaned, his voice firm, reminding ivory of melissa's voice.

she couldn't help but snicker when stiles practically threw a fit, throwing his arms in the air like a toddler. "oh, my god. fine!" he stomped past ivory, heading, towards his car, aggravation in each heavy step he took.

scott proceeded to climb the fence, taking off to the buses. leaving ivory and stiles alone. never a good thing.

it was quiet inside stiles blue jeep. not a single word shared between the two. not even the usual arguing that brought slight comfort between them. the silence was almost deafening. soon to drive them crazy. neither were quite sure why the other was so quiet.