twenty - 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " oh, you're spiraling again
the moment right before it
ends you're most afraid of
but don't you cancel any plans "

—NOAH STILINSKI WAS INJURED AT the parent teacher conference meeting by the alpha, who for whatever reason was lurking in the parking lot with intentions to kill. and stiles was pissed. he was mad at scott, mainly because it had to deal with him and the whole werewolf thing. but really stiles was just upset that his father was hurt and was taking it out on whoever he could.

luckily his father got out of the hospital tonight, and in result noah decided that he wanted a small dinner to celebrate him being okay.

he asked stiles to invite his girlfriend over, and he about freaked out. stiles sorta forgot they were even fake dating. nonetheless stiles agreed and told ivory, who was now in her room getting ready at 7 o'clock.

both sides were worried. what if noah asked uninsurable questions that they had no backup to.

"can i come in?" melissa mccall asked from the other side of the half open door. before ivory could even say anything, she was already half way into the room. "you look gorgeous." melissa smiled fondly at her daughter.

"thank you." ivory blushed, adding her finishing touched to her makeup and beginning on her hair.

"i never thought you and stiles...you know?" she trialed off trying to make sense, and to ivory it really did. if she saw them 'dating' from an outside view like her mothers, she'd be quite amazed to0, considering the teens long lived rivalry. it was odd for it to just be stopped one random day, but nobody was that shocked either.

"yeah," ivory laughed. "me neither."

"ok, well i just wanted to check in." her mother nodded, heading her way back out. "what time are you leaving?"

"stiles is picking me up at 7."

melissa nodded and waltzed back out. ivory tried not to dwell on it to much, rather focusing on her outfit.

by the end of picking her outfit her room was a disaster. it looked like she'd been robbed, but they took nothing, instead leaving everything scattered on the floor.

she didn't know why she wanted to look so perfect for this dinner, it was fake after all. it didn't feel quite fake though. especially when noah believed it was real.