five - 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " hands on your waist
liquor is all that we taste
your freckles lead the way, i chase your
constellations "

—"THIS IS WHAT YOUR WEARING to the party?" ivory stared back at stiles in slight annoyance.

"what's wrong with my outfit?" he snapped back in defense, opening the car door for ivory.

"nothing, just drive. the quicker we get there the quicker i can get away from you." she slicked in stiles worn in seats, placing her feet on top of the dash board.

for a few seconds as stiles payed attention to the road, she was able to get away with what seemed like a crime to the boy.

once he noticed, his face contorted into all types of emotions. "ivy, get your feet off my dashboard."

"make me." she shrugged, keeping her eyes forward with determination to keep her feet up.

anything to annoy stiles.

he rolled his eyes and huffed. "can we get through one night without you doing to stuff to make me mad." he accused, his jaw clenching as he noticed her smirk growing, making herself even more comfortable.

"i'm good."

the rest of the ride stayed in silence, with a visibly aggravated stiles.

once they arrived the the bustling house, the lair exited out of the car, but simultaneously entering in together.

the smell of all type of body mist and odor filled there noses, a scent anyone was quite used to in this town.

ivory was about to split ways with stiles, until harley rushed over towards the two with excitement. she had a red solo in her hand and her walk was swaying. "i'm so glad you made it." she squealed hugging the two individually. "you guys came in together."

ivory and stiles shook their heads. "not by choice." stiles answered vaguely.

when harley titled her head in confusion, ivory added on, "scott used my car to pick up allison without telling me, so i had to have someway to get the party and he was my only option. unfortunately." ivory lied straight through her teeth like it was nothing, just like her dad.

"do you want something to drink?" harley  offered her cup over to stiles and ivory.

stiles shook his head, meanwhile ivory happily nodded. "yes please." she grabbed the cup, pouring the small remains into her mouth. her mouth shriveled up into disgust at the taste of the liquid inside. "ew, what's in this?"