twenty one - 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " she's wearing an old
dress walking it out waiting
for someone to turn her around
but she won't believe you when
you fall down on your knees "

—"HE WANTS YOU TO TAP into your animal side and get angry?" stiles asked in a ridiculous tone as the three teens walked out of first period.

"yeah." scott shrugged.

"all right, well, correct me if i'm wrong, but every time you do that you try to kill someone, and that usually ivory or me." stiles annoyance was still prominent in his voice. even if he forgave scott from earlier and when he almost killed the two, stiles still held a tiny amount of resentment that bubbled up every now and then.

"i know." scott said in frustration. "that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me." he shook his head. "i have to be able to control it."

"if he can't teach you, how are you gonna be able to control it?" ivory narrowed her eyes, finding this whole derek deal, bogus.

"i don't know." scott shrugged in defeat. "i don't think he knows either."

stiles rolled his head back in annoyance. ivory wasn't alone with the way she was feeling. both of them felt like this was just pointless if derek couldn't help scott. "okay. when are you seeing him again?"

"he just told me not to talk about it. just act normal and get through the day." scott completely dodged the question, rambling on about something stiles didn't ask about.

the buzz cut boy stopped in his tracks, slapping scott on his shoulder. "when?"

"he's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"you thinking what i'm thinking, ivy?" stiles trailed around scott to wrap his arm around scott's sister. once again stiles had his envious smirk as he looked down at the aggregated girl.

"no." she rolled her eyes, trying to shrug him off but he only held on tighter.

"that gives me till the end of the school day then." stiles gave a broad statement.

"to do what?" scott asked, slightly scared.

"to teach you myself." stiles unwrapped his hand from ivory and walked away, leaving the two siblings in a confused daze, watching him walk away.