twenty three - 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " remember how i said
i'd die for you? we were stupid
to jump in the ocean separating us "

—DETENTION IS WHAT IVORY, STILES, and scott were currently stuck in. the three were seated in mr. harrises classroom, his hawk eyes watching intently over them, as if that was anything new.

ivory was squished at the lab table with the two boys on each of her sides, mindlessly fidgeting with anything in reach.

"excuse me, sir?" scott cleared his throat, catching the attention of the adult. "i know its detention and all, but, i'm supposed to be at work, and i don't wanna get fired."

harris was void of emotions, especially sympathy. he smiled at scott with false hope, before looking away, indicating that he didn't care about his problem.

scott sighed, looking over at stiles. "you knew i would heal."

"yup." stiles shrugged like it was the obvious.

"so you did that to help me learn?"

"yep."

"but partially to punish me." scott kept going on, making the detention feel even longer.

"yeah." stiles scoffed. "that one's obvious."

stiles was still obviously mad at scott. anyone could see that, especially since ivory was in the middle of them.

"dude, you're my best friend, and i can't have you being angry with me."

stiles sighed. "i'm not angry anymore." he paused looking forwards to find his words. "look you have something, scott. okay? wether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. so that means you don't have a choice anymore. you have to do something."

scott half smiled graciously at his best friend before nodding. "i know. and i will."

ivory felt like a proud parent. "that was so sweet."

"shut up." the two boys said in unison, ivory regardlessly pinching both of their cheeks in mockery.

mr. harris loud and demanding voice interrupted them. "all right, all of you, out of here."

"thank you." scott thankfully said, the three quickly packing up their stuff and heading out without looking back.

the three headed out of the school, stiles separating away from the siblings and into his own car.