one - 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " i'm rolling that roof off, letting in sky
i shine, the city never looked
so bright "

—IVORY SAT AT HER VANITY brushing through her wet, wavy hair. the constant smell of vanilla scented conditioner rang through her nose. nights were ivory's favorite. and she let nothing disrupt that.

well she thought.

her joint bathroom door swung open, a frantic scott entering her room. "did you hear that?"

"hear what, scott?" she sighed in annoyance, putting her pink brush down.

"the banging on the window." scott threw his hands up. "there was a loud bang coming from our side of the house."

"it's probably just a squirrel." she shrugged, picking up her baby lip balm, carefully applying it to her lips.

"can you come check it out with me." he begged, but noticed how she didn't bat him an eye. "please." he drug out the 's' and clasped his hands together.

She dramatically pushed her chair back and rolled her eyes. "fine, scaredy-cat."

the siblings waltzed down the stairs, scott picking up a batt on the way. they walked outside and onto the wrap around porch, going towards the side of the house scott heard the noise.

Ivory paused in her spot, "wait why are we going towards the noise?" she looked at scott dumbfounded, but she was only met with silence as he stalked forward. "your gonna be the first to be killed in a movie."

scott finally turned around, appalled. "that would be stiles."

ivory couldn't help but agree. "and then you."

scott stalked over towards the ledge of the porch, checking over the railing. before they even had a chance to react, a persons body came rushing down from the roof, hanging upside down.

nothing but screams where heard from the siblings, including scott frantically waving his wooden baseball bat around.

"woah! woah." the siblings face fell flat when they realized who the 'intruder' was. stiles.

"stiles, what the hell are you doing!" 

ivory sighed in pure aggravation. "you're kidding."

"you weren't answering you phone." stiles defended, still hanging upside down. "why do you have a bat?"

"i thought you were a predator." scott helplessly answered, looking over a ivory for help.