Chapter 13

Lisa's pov

Jennie unnie is a master in manipulating....

She said this to stop the situation as she knew Rose was going weak by the word.

I know unnie the best in the whole bp.

Even if we have mansion but it's only of 5 rooms. 4 for us and 1  large one for our waitress and cleaners.

About guards on day and night they exchange the duties so it's no problem.

My phone got message from WhatsApp.

Blackbangtan

Xxxxxno. Have created the group 'Blackbangtan'

Xxxxxno. Have added you.

Xxxxx: Kim Namjoon here.

Me: Lalisa Manoban

Xxxx: Min Yoongi

Xxxxx: Kim Seokjin

Jichu unnie ✨: Kim Jisoo

Xxxxxxx: Kim Taehyung

Xxxxxxx: Jeon Jungkook

Jendukie unnie 👑: Kim Jennie

Xxxxxxxxxx: Park Jimin

Roseanne (jagiya)💗♾️: Park Roseanne

Xxxxx: Jung Hoseok ☺️

I saved their no.s

Then we went into car jisoo unnie said that I will drive.

I started the car. On passenger seat was Rosé, my soulmate.

Backseats were occupied by Jensoo.

Me: Rosé are you okay?

Rose: yeah

Jennie: that mf Jimin , just let me see his face after the mission.

Rose: unnie calm down nothing had happened also now we need to work together so team spirit should be their

Jisoo: sigh  Rose is not wrong

Lisa: yeah

At Bts

In the Limousine

Yoongi: Jimin

Yoongi: Jimin

Jimin: yeah

Yoongi: are you mad or what.

Jimin:why

Yoongi: why the hell did you call Roseanne a slut.

Jimin: because she is

Yoongi: shut up, it's your fault

Jk: and how is that hyung

Yoongi: Jennie, she is on rank 1 with Taekook. And also she was that mafia queen of time and currently is with her sisters.

Jin: yeah Jennie alone contains as much power as Taehyung and Jimin combine.
Just imagine if Jennie didn't use smart move and shot Jimin or she had done something bad or worse.

Taehyung: what would she could do

Namjoon: for you kind information Mr.Kim Taehyung, the guy that Jennie shooted in meeting, he is paralyzed completely as the ammo she used was poisoned by some toxic pills by Kim Jennie itself and the gun Jisoo was pointing was gonna blast Jin's brain or any other organ on which it would be shooted.

Everyone was horrified ( except namjingi) as they didn't expected the girls to be that level of dangerous.
They were thinking that what if something same happen at Jennie's mansion.

But they had no option as none of them had a mansion with more than 10 rooms and there will also be managers.

So they went to their mansion and packed their stuff....

____________________________________
------------------------------------------------------