Chapter 5

Next day
In the morning

Authors pov (  finally my turn 😽)

Later that moment they both went to Jennie's mansion and maids treated Rosé's injuries and they both ate dinner and slept.
Right now in the morning they both are now eating breakfast and talking and suddenly Jennie asked.

Jennie: Rose I want to know something.
Rose: ne unnie
Jennie: where are Lisa and Jisoo unnie.

Hearing this a tear escaped from Rosé's eye. She said.

Rose: Unnie Jisoo unnie is married to a abusive man who beats her but she can't do anything. And Lisa is kidnapped.

Listening this Jennie's eyes turn dark, veins popped up in the forehead and hands, she now was like a devil- scary, cold, full of rage.

Jennie: who kidnapped Lisa? (Full of rage enough to scare Rosé.)

Rose: I- I  don't know sorry.

Jennie: since when she is kidnapped?
Rose: 2 days.
Jennie: reason?
Rose: because Lisa was being bullied by some guys and once they molested her but she complained the principal and he suspended them for 2 weeks,so for revenge they kidnapped her and I really don't know anything else unnie.

Jennie: it's okay and thanks for info she will be right back okay now take rest go in any room you want.

Rose nodded and went upstairs in her room.
Now Jennie called David and Sora.

Intro of David.
When Jennie was training. This guy said if he can be partner with her and she agreed and also he is Jennie's main secretary and he is the most loyal and like big brother to her.

Intro of Sora.
She is Jennie's lead Secretary and her and David are in relationship. Again sister like and loyal to Jennie.

Back to story.

OTP
J- Jennie
D- David
S- Sora.

J: Hello this is confrence call.
D/S: yes miss what happened.
J: I found rosé

D: 🤯
S:🤯

J: she told me something.

D: what.

Then she explained them as before.

S: so what we will do now.
J: David find location of lisa and send to me in 2 hours.
D: ok
J: Sora find about Jisoo's unnie's husband and their location in 24 hours.
S: ok.
J: now over and out.

End of call

Meanwhile.

?? Pov

??1: Hyung I can't find the info about her.
??2: But you find info about our enemy.
??1: Yeah.
??3: Where are they?
??1: They are currently studying in Seoul international school.
??4: So now what to do.
??5: I have a plan.
??6: spill it.