Chapter 8

Lisa's pov

Finally my unnie, Jennie unnie, my fav unnie is back.
But she went to bring Jisoo unnie . No problem I will talk to her later.
But suddenly the door opened revealing........... ROSÉ.

Me: ROSÉ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Rosé: shut up because of Me, Jen unnie got to know and brought you here.
Lisa: how
Rose: 'explains everything'
Lisa: oh okay

At Jennie's headquarters.

Jennie: Sora did you prepare everything?

Sora: yes miss

Jennie: okay let's go.

Meanwhile

??: Did you find everything Jimin Hyung?

Jimin: yes don't you worry Jungkook.

Jk: where are other Jin Hyung?

Jin: they said they will directly attack there and capture the girl as a victim.

Jimin: what about us.

Jin: we are gonna arrange everything here and Jimin go and find the location of Jhope

Jimin: yes

Jin: and Jk

Jk: spill

Jin: come with me.

Meanwhile

Taehyung's pov

We reached the location and took the position. Soon we killed all the guards and we went inside and it was the time even the calmest people, Rm Hyung and J-hope Hyung or were in rage, then think of me and Suga Hyung. As that son of a bitch had slammed that girl's head on the table and her was begging him.

Without wasting time we attacked him. And then suddenly.

Jennie's pov

My team reached there and took their positions.

And about Lisa and Rosé, if they are comfortable, then I will train them in 2 months and about Jisoo, idk.

Anyways, I went and... ALL GUARDS WERE KILLED.

Suddenly a scream could be heard and rage took over me and I broke the door.

Seeing the scene made my blood boil more.

There were other mafias who were forcing unnie to come and Alex was about to hit one of their head .

Jisoo's pov

They saved me but they were forcing me to go with them suddenly the bullet's noise came and I saw Alex drop dead on the floor with a bullet piercing the middle of his chest. Even the people who were there left me and we were in shock and then I looked at the source of the bullet and-

It was....Jennie .

My breath stopped seeing her though she looked more beautiful than earlier and then she looked at me.

Her intense eyes were looking at them like she would kill them and then, though it was pitch black and dark , light sparked from her eyes as lioness.

(Please imagine white eyes as this is the most relevant image I would ever find and it was creepy and wondering how Jisoo gotta know that it's Jennie the her eyes and everything made her know as a sister

(Please imagine white eyes as this is the most relevant image I would ever find and it was creepy and wondering how Jisoo gotta know that it's Jennie the her eyes and everything made her know as a sister.)

Suddenly I hand took me and my mouth got covered and then everything blanked out.

---------------------------+--------------------------