Chapter 11

Jimin's pov

We were at their headquarters and were waiting for them. Actually  they aren't late but we came 10 minutes early because Rm said (I am not putting the real name of BTS as they are on headquarters so they call themselves by the undercover name.)

Now the time was there and Mr.Shin came and said.

Mr.Shin: now the girls have arrived.

We stood as respect and they came and bowed and we bowed back and then sat on our seats.

Wait the Blackpink is of 4 members and they are 3. Where is the 4th member?

Jk: Where is your 4th member?

??: She is coming.

Jin: you guys are not punctual.

??: Like you are really punctual, the statue of punctuality.

Jin: did I tell you?

??: No but you told the whole group.

Jin: you know what just shut up and don't speak a word.

??: Who the hell are you to tell me what to do and what to not?

Jin: I am someone who you will never get . A hot handsome mafia king.

??: Laughs hesterically  What did you said, You, Hot, Handsome, nice joke you know.

Jin: just after this meeting I will kill you.

??: Pulls out the gun while pointing . What did you say.

Suddenly one of our guards. New guards, he pointed the gun towards that girl and was about to pull the trigger when someone shot him on his leg.

Lisa's pov

Jisoo unnie, and a member of there group were fighting and then their guard pointed gun towards unnie and was about to pull the trigger when someone shoot him on his leg and he leave the gun while hissing.

??: Who is that Bastard who dared to shoot him?!!

Jennie: I am that bastard.

She said entering in the room.

Jennie: why was he pointing gun to her

Rose: Sooya and he (pointing at Jin) were fighting and then she pulled out the gun and then he(the guard ) pulled the gun.

Jennie: oh.

??: WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE MATTER!!!

Jennie: HOW CAN YOU SHOUT AT ME WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!

??: DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE QUESTIONS

Jennie: YOU KNOW WHAT ARENT YOU SCARED TO SHOUT ON SOMEONE ON THE SAME RANK AS YOU BUT MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!

??: LISTE--

Mr.Kang: SHUT UP!!

They both looked at Mr.Kang with Mr.shin.