Chapter 2

Jennie's pov

Hearing this my world fell and I was about to cry but the couple took my hand and drag me in their car.

After sometime I was unconscious.

Jisoo's pov

We heard everything happening there and Lisa was about to go but we stopped her. Now our group is incomplete.

After 7 months.

Jennie's pov

"E-eomma please stop I will never come home late." I said while crying and begging but they both weren't hearing me.

It's been 7 months since I am here and I am in college from my scholarship and they beat me for small mistake or even for no reason.

I slept starving today.

Time skip

Jennie's pov

I woke up, got ready and straight went to college. You guys must be wondering where are my abusive step parents. Well they are out for 5 days from past night.

When I was walking I saw a big crowd so I entered in it and I saw that.... My boyfriend Jake was kissing my bestfriend Ema.

Intro of Jake.

Jake is the playboy everyone knows this except Jennie. He proposed Jennie 2 months ago and after that she was out of depression. But he was playing with her as she was a bet.

Intro of Ema

She is the bestfriend of Jennie since first day but she is just using her as Jennie is now topper of her class.
She is dating Jake from 5 months they both made a bet.

End of intro.

Jennie's pov

Seeing this I ran from there and before running I broke up with that cheater.

While I was running I heard someone calling me so I stopped and when I saw that someone. It was...