Chapter 6

Lisa's pov

I have been kidnapped since 2 days but my parents they don't care and you know what kidnapper said.
He said that he is enemy of Jennie unnie and since I am her sister so, for blackmailing he kidnapped me.....😑.
Like literally my unnie is declare dead but this man he is on some another level of shit...

He is torturing me since when he had kidnapped me.

Right now he came to me and I want to slap him soo badly but he had tied me and I am blindfolded so can't see his face either. Suddenly he put something on my legs which heated so much that it went in my bones and I screamed sooo hard.
He laughed and said.
?: What do you think this is? Btw your screams are just melody to my ears.
Me: I- I dont know
?: It's acid.

Meanwhile

Jennie's pov.

David has found the location and we have reached there and I heard a scream, a female scream.
We both ran there and our guards are outside incase he escaped.

I opened the door and saw him infront of a girl whose legs are burnt.
I just shot him in his arm.
He screamed in pain and tried to run but David spray the solution of chloroform and he passed out there and I signed him to take him in the torture room.
I ran to the girl and it was Lisa.
I untied her..

Lisa's pov

Someone shot a gun and then someone just started to untie me. When it opened my eyes and I saw what I wished for and wanted to see. It was Jennie unnie.
But due to pain I passed out there.

Jennie's pov

When she fainted I took her to my mansion and maids treated her.

When she woke up she told everything about Jisoo unnie's life and also Sora had found her house so I ran to my car and make my way towards the house and it's already night.

Meanwhile

??: So everyone I had took the admission of all of you guys in the university.
??6: I heard something.
??: What.
??6:  That the mafia queen and her group is also gonna join the same University.
??8: so we can finally know who is she and we can deal together.