Chapter 1

"Unnie calm down we are with you."

" Yah Jennie she is right even if they don't like you we love you "

" You are saying this cause they all love you three but what about me? I am not perfect, can't do anything, weak in studies, not beautiful, not talented."

Jennie's pov

You are confused right. Let me tell you. I am Jennie, Kim Jennie. I am the second eldest among us. I have three siblings- Lisa, Rose, and Jisoo unnie.

My parents hate me as I am not perfect. They love my siblings and I am left out. Even in school my siblings are famous while me- nevermind right now I am 15 years old and tomorrow is my birthday.

I am going to sleep now as it's night and again I am starving as they will not give me anything to eat at night but suddenly Lisa, Jisoo uniie and Rose came with a plate full of food and said.

Rose: unnie we have brought this for you please don't say no and eat it.

I said yes and we talked sometime while eating and at 12'o clock they said.

Lisoochae: Happy birthday unnie/ Jennie!

I cried as they remembered my birthday but suddenly our parents came and said.

J/ps: Happy birthday Jennie.

I was shocked as they are happy and wished me happy birthday.

Eomma: there is a surprise for you come.

I came downstairs and saw a couple and then he said.

Appa: this is the surprise.
Me: I didn't understand.

Eomma: We have sold you...