Chapter 4 The present

Jennie's pov

Now thinking about my decision at that time was nice. Yes. Now I am independent. I am the mafia queen Kim Jennie aka agent Ruby. I have tons of business which are in top 10.
Right now I am here in a club and it's Seoul's biggest club. So I am in the second floor as it's specially for mafias.
I just completed all my missions of today and came here.

But I regret one decision. Of thinking my sisters as bad.

That time they were not behind it but my real parents were. Me and my whole team is behind finding them but I cannot. We are still in process.

Also I want to found out everything about BTS. They are the kings of mafia industry. Once I will find my sisters if they come in this profession then we will be the queens.

No one can take BTS's place.

Suddenly someone said on stage.

" Everyone, now our most hottest, expensive dancer is coming, Park Rosanne."

Hearing this I was in shock but to clarify it I look at her and it is really my Rosie.

After her performance one mafia said that he will buy her and I can see fear in her eyes.

One by one everyone started auctioning and the man who will give Rosie to the winner is selected.

Suddenly I said.
" 75 millions."

Hearing this everyone look at me and I just walked there and he started ending the auction and no one then increased it and then he gave Rosie to me and as I was wearing this

I gave her my coat as she was uncomfortable in that revealing clothes.

Then I took her near my car and she was sitting in the back then I said.

" I am not your taxi driver, come in front and sit."
She quickly came and I started the car as I can hear some sobs while driving I kept my hand on her hand and said.

" Chae you really forgot me."

"U-unnie?"
I just nodded and then she said.

" But you hate me."
" I never did that time I was broken but I know now you hate m-"

Before I could complete she just shifted my mouth and then signed as no.
And I somehow have tears in my eyes.