Chapter 7

Jisoo's pov

" Master p-please l-leave me AHHH!"

Right now what is happening well my husband Alex is abusing me as I came late from work by  1 minute.

Alex: you know what you need a punishment.

Then he carried me in his room and threw me on the bed.

Suddenly he tied my hands and feet and closed my eyes with a black cloth I can't see anything nor do anything.

Suddenly a cold hand roamed on my thighs and it then ripped my top.

And then he started harassing me the whole night making me scream but no one came to save me. My body was shivering, my tears made my face complete wet but he can't see this.

That night was a nightmare..

Meanwhile

??7: do you know about Alex?
??4: that bastard?
??7: yeah.
??6: so what?
??7:I have found all his information.
??3: spill the tea.
??7: Alex. He is a woman and child trafficker. This is his second marriage. In first, he used to abuse his wife and in the end he sell her to some prostitute workers and now no one knows about her.
??1: who was her first wife?
??7: I can't find it.
??2: continue.
??7: so now he have forced marriage a girl past 5 months and he abuses her as well. But I know her information.
??1: show us her photo.
??7: yeah, here..

All??: What! She is soo pretty and being abuse

All??: What! She is soo pretty and being abuse. I am feeling sad.
??5: we should save her before the mafia queen.
??4: yeah. If she got to know then she will not let anyone to come in this case.
??1(in mind): she is soo beautiful I by seeing her have a crush on her.

Meanwhile

Jennie: let's attack.

Sora: yeah