My Backstage Prince chapter 14

It was a long way for Shin to walk, carrying me.

                When we came back, only Shin’s parents were there. I think they won the test of courage.

                Ekiko-san quickly ran to us and Shin led me to an emergency ambulance dad took with us.

                They quickly cleaned my wound and tied it with a bandage. They agve me Shin’s bloody handkerchief and I kept it in my pockets. I told them with my ankle secretly and they quickly wrapped it in way and I immediately put on my rubber shoes so Shin wouldn’t notice.

                I the paramedic brought me to our tent with Ekiko-san while Shin left me for a while to change his clothes.

                “What happened, dear?” Ekiko-san asked as she helped me change into a baggy shirt and sweatpants.

                “I fell into a creek and good thing Shin was able to help me.” I answered as I winced when I started to undress.

                “Remember I’ll tell you something tonight?” Ekiko-san said as she smiled at me.

                I think she’s letting me off the subject of the test of courage.

                “Oh right. You told me you’re going to tell me.” I said as I became curious.

                She laughed, “Remember last night, you slept in our home?”

                I nodded.

                “I was the one who dresses you and tucked you to bed while Shin went to his brother’s room.” Ekiko-san said, her excitement was building up.

                “Shin told me that one.”

                “I was wrong about tucking you up. You see, I saw him back to his room and of course, I took a peek. I saw him touching your forehead and then he shook his head. So went down to the kitchen to get a basin of water and a piece of cloth. I think you had a slight fever. So he took care of that. He was wiping you’re forehead. IT was like half an hour. It made me interested so I stayed in my peeking position. Just when he thought you’re okay, he kissed you on the forehead and went back to his Ichirou’s room.” Ekiko narrated, portraying giggles in the right parts.

                I was kind of speechless. I never expected him to do that much for me.:”>

                And never did a guy do that for me. Not even Kaito.

                :”>

                “Ekiko-san, I-I really do not know what to say. Bu-but, he is really nice of him to take care of me like that.” I stuttered, suppressing a big smile.

                “Yumi dear, don’t hide that smile. It’s fine.” Ekiko-san said, giggling.

                I laughed.

                “Oh my, you really are cute. Look at you, you’re blushing.” She said as we both laughed.

                “Okay. Have a good rest first so you can be on the bonfire. I’ll just tell your parents when they arrive, okay? Have a nap.” She said as she climbed her way out of the tent.

                I took a deep breath and thought of what Ekiko-san said, imagining the scene. Oh geez. It must’ve been embarrassing. Shin did so much for me these days.