My Backstage Prince chapter 12

“Wake up, pighead.”

                I heard Shin’s voice. It was his voice.

                I opened my eyes and I saw him seated at the edge of the bed.

                Wait up. I am lying on Shin’s bed and based on what I see from the glass windows, it is already morning.

                Oh. My. God. Did I just sleep on Shin’s room?! I’m screwed.

                My eyes widened in disbelief.

                “I know what you are thinking. You fell asleep on the couch while we had pillow fight. So mom called Reina-san and you slept in my room. Don’t worry. I slept in my brother’s room.” He explained as he gave me an assuring smile.

                I sighed in relief.

                I looked down on me and realized I  was wearing a baggy shirt and loose sweatpants.

                I looked at Shin with a questioning look.

                “Mom dressed you up. She sent your uniform for dry cleaning. It will be sent later. Um. Those are my clothes.” He said as he looked away. I don’t know but I’m sure his ears went scarlet.

                Right. I’m wearing his clothes. :”>

                “Stop dillydallying. Brush your teeth and come down for breakfast.” He said then he went out of the room.

                I sighed. I really slept at Shin’s room. That was unexpected.

                Oh right! IT’s Friday today! It’s the bonfire night later! That got me excited though.

                Then the door opened again. Ekiko-san came in.

                “Did you sleep well, Yumi-chan?” she asked as she gave me a warm smile.

                “Yes. Thank you very much. I hope I didn’t cause much trouble last night.” I apologized as I stood up and fixed my hair.

                Then she giggled and said, “I’ll tell you later something at the bonfire night, Yumi. You will smile for sure. Get ready. Here is your uniform.”

                Then she gave me my uniforms hung in a hanger and went out of the room.

                I sighed and I realized it was the first time I ever slept in a guy’s house

                “Good thing you’re back.” Mom hugged me as she welcomed me the moment I came down from Shin’s car.

                Shin came with me and he went outside too to greet my mom.

                “Oh there you are, Shin! Do you want to come inside?” mom said as she waved a hello.

                “I can’t, Reina-san. My mother wants me to come back. We’ve got to prepare for your bonfire night later.” Shin said politely.

                “Of course. Then take care along your way. Good bye.” Mom said as she waved again.

                “Good bye, Shin. Take care.” I said timidly as Shin went inside the car.