Chapter 9

PAIGE'S POV

Cole seemed so much happier on the Monday. We were all glad that he's feeling better but none of us knew what made him feel that way.

Jay thought he was high.

But me and Nya are certain that it's something else so we decided to ask Cole first thing in the morning.

"What got you in such a good mood?" Nya asked.

Cole sighed happily, "Everything is going great. I sorted stuff out with my dad, I'm ungrounded and I talked with someone who made me feel a whole lot better about this whole situation." At first I thought he was talking about a councillor, but Nya and Jay both mentioned that he wouldn't go near one because he was scared that they wouldn't believe him.

Jay raised his eyebrow, "Who?"

Cole's eyes widened, "Uh... This guy?"

"On the internet or like... real life?" Jay asked.

"Real life. Okay, why does it matter? I'm actually happy for once, don't ruin it," he said, smirking jokingly.

"Alright, alright," Jay surrendered.

"Cole, I have a question..." Nya said.

"Fire away."

"Where were you at lunch on Friday?"

Cole raised his eyebrow. "In the library...?"

"Cut the crap, Cole. We waited for you ALL of lunch and you never came!"

"In the toilets..."

"For entire lunch?" Nya asked, crossing her arms. She does have a point. He constantly said that he was in the school library at lunchtimes but when we went there and waited for him, he never came. That is a bit suspicious...

"Okay, fine, you got me. I wasn't in the library. I went to the toilets and Morro and Griffin beat me up. Happy? I spent the rest of lunch in medical. My dad called the school explaining the situation because they were close to blaming me and now they both have a week's worth of detentions."

Nya's jaw dropped, "Are you being for real?? Why didn't you tell us?"

Cole rolled his eyes, "Because I didn't want to, okay? It's all been dealt with. It's fine."

Nya sighed, "I'm glad that it's been dealt with. The only thing this school ever did right."

LLOYD'S POV

On Friday, I was hanging out with Brad and *retches mentally* Harumi...

She just invited herself along. We didn't ask for her to be here.

We were just chilling at the park and Harumi had her face buried in her phone so we just ignored her until she said, "I'm throwing a party this weekend. I'm gonna invite all the year 9's and 10's. It's gonna be a blast!" She squealed with excitement.

"Okay..." Brad replied, unbothered by her comment completely.

"Can you believe what Cole did?"

Me and Brad looked at each other and then at Harumi. "What did he do?" I asked.

"He got Morro and Griffin into trouble after beating them up."

I raised an eyebrow. "...but they started it," I stated.

She scoffed, "For a good reason! They were defending me. That weirdo just attacked them."

"Right..." I said, rolling my eyes at her. She didn't notice and kept typing up the invitation on her phone.

Ninjago Secondary School - A British Ninjago Story (Ninjago AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें