the spook squad back at it again

Remember them

Hyper, Lilia, Cakey, and Kennith

They were summoning ghosts last time

They're back at it again

Discounted Scooby-Doo

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hey guys, I made you some food," Kennith said with a few plates behind him.

"Why does it smell so burnt in here?" Lilia asked.

"Wait a minute," Cakey said, "Kennith can't... cook..."

"I made us toast!" Kennith said, revealing charred toast. That shit was burnt past a crisp. It was blacker than vantablack. And it smelled deplorable. There was also a tiny fire on it.

"KENNITH WHAT THE HELL" Lilia cried when they saw it.

"Sorry guys it's just a little bit crispy." Kennith said.

"FUCK YOU MEAN A LITTLE BIT CRISPY. THAT IS ASHES." Cakey yelled.

"My bad. It's just a tad bit burnt." Kennith said. "But it's okay. It's still edible."

"Barely," Hyper said. She grabbed a piece and it seared her hand. It crumbled when it fell. "FUCK. SHIT. FUCKING SHIT. SHITTING FUCK. MOTHERFUCK. FATHERFUCK. HOLY SHIT. HOLY FUCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HOLY SHITTING FU-"

"Hyper, you're fine." Lilia said. "You need ice though.

"You're for real overreacting." Kennith said, picking the toast up with ease. Lilia went to grab a fork and knife. They cut a piece off and put it in their mouth. They started doing that 'HOH HOH' thing you do when something super hot is in your mouth. Then they ran to the trash can and spit it out.

"EUCK!" They cried and wiped their mouth with their sleeve. "Kennith, how the fuck did you burn it so badly?!"

"It tastes fine to me," Kennith said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEANNNNNN" Lilia burst into tears, not just in pain (they burnt their mouth), but in disbelief.

Cakey took a bite. "Yeah, it tastes..." She chewed for a few seconds. "Burnt. Kennith, what is that."

"It's just toast, I don't know what you guys are complaining about," Kennith said, eating it with ease. "It's always how I make it."

"We're never letting you cook again. Cakey's the honorary chef from now on," Lilia said with sniffles.