Tamari roasts Fayrouz

I might do lyrics again so...

"Hate to say this, but you're bad..."
-Flower in 'You're an awful person by R.I.P, I forgot the year. Again. And the rest of the words. Yay meeeeeeeeeeeee

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

TW for more degrading I think.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"There was a dirty rat heading up to bat..." Tamari sang under their breath. They noticed Fayrouz was holding their baseball bat. She looked at them as if she could hear them. "And you took your swing. Baby, that's on that," Tamari finished.

"exCUSE me?" Fayrouz said. "i WAS JUST hOlDInG Your BAT."

"Exactly," Tamari said. "Don't try to change the story cause things got gory. A monster who fucks up people's lives when they get bored, see."

"STOp sINgInG, TAMArI. It's anNoyINg AsF," Fayrouz said.

Tamari, in fact, did not stop singing, and sang the entirety of this song against Fayrouz's wishes:

"yOU stupID hUnK oF junK! >:(" Fayrouz cried when Tamari was done singing.

"At least I have people who like me," Tamari said.

"WHo tho?"

"I've got an entire fan base."

"nuH-Uh"

"Yuh-huh. I even got a plushie. And what do you have? Nothing but a divorced husband and androids that don't even like you. Oh yeah! And an alcohol addiction! Can't forget that one."

Fayrouz's mouth was open in shock as a silent tear rolled down her cheek.

"Go cry about your own bad decisions on your own time, bitch," Tamari said, taking their bat back.

That one made Fayrouz burst into tears. "i'M sorrY tamArI... I'M soRrY I'M SuCh A bAd mothEr..."

"You should've thought about that one a long while ago," Tamari said, taking their leave and not looking back. The sound of Fayrouz's sobs filled the room, until Mariyam came in.

"You alright?" They asked.

"I... I don't wanna talk right now..." Fayrouz choked out.

"Okay. Well, ima make a sandwich. Lmk if you want one," Mariyam said.