another fucking sequel

Aw shit, here we go again

Now featuring a bit more Vane stuff

ALSO

Warning for possible gore and murder cannibalism and uhhhhhh

Mentions of obsession?

Idk we'll seeeeeeeeeeeee

Spoiler alert: there's no obsession and also this chapter is super fucking long like I honestly didn't intend it to be so lengthy but here we are

Also it's not as entertaining as I thought it would be so if there's another part I'll try to make some parts entertaining

Anyways enjoy part 3 of this thing I got going on

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

So once again, it has been a while since Abbi's disappearance. And Sarai and Cakey are living somewhat normal lives again.

But guess what else was being built by Cakey's bakery?

A damn butcher shop.

Yep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sarai decided to take a break after packing half of her orders. She also decided to be nice, so she called up Cakey.

"Hey," Sarai said when Cakey picked up. "Are you on a break at the moment?"

"Yeah, why?"

Sarai chuckled. "Wanna check out that new butcher shop next to you?"

Cakey thought for a second, before responding. "I dunno, I dunno. I've seen people come and go, but some people didn't come back out."

"Bah! What's the worst that could happen?" Sarai said.

"Um, a lot?"

"We'll be alright. Meet me at the Candy shop," Sarai said, and hung up. Cakey sighed, threw off her apron, and went out to meet Sarai.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When the two met, they went down the street to the butcher shop. It was called, 'Butcher Vanity' (very original I know 😜). It seemed to be a restaurant as well, serving up meat delicacies and various cuts.

The interiors were a vibrant yellow, with black tables and seats, and the walls were adorned with cleavers, saws, and knives of all sorts. It smelled of a strong cinnamon vanilla aroma, enough to make one's head hurt if you inhaled too much.

At the counter, you could see every cut of meat that was served, and the prices. And Cakey and Sarai were greeted by, who they assumed, was the owner.

The owner looked a bit childish, wearing a sweet expression. Her long black hair cascaded down to her middle back, crowned with a red baseball cap. She had on a red jacket with white sleeves rolled up past her elbows as well as a black cropped turtleneck top with a red ribbon (I think it's a ribbon correct me if im wrong) tied around her neck. Her sweatpants were black and baggy, and her black shoes had red soles.

"Nǐ hǎo! Welcome to my shop! Care to take a look?" She said kindly. She was playing with a cleaver with black rubber gloved hands.

"Sure!" Sarai said, and took Cakey's wrist and dragged her to the first end of the meat display. The owner followed.

"You have fresh bacon!?" Sarai exclaimed, her hands on the display glass. "And porkchops?!"

"You'd be surprised with how many cuts I have," The owner giggled playfully. "Oh, and I haven't introduced myself!" She reached out her hand, waiting for one of the girls to take it. "You can call me Meatgirl (idk i just snatched that shit from the description of the song lol)."