a hedcanon

A silly little headcanon I manifested last night:

Flower from Better Off Worse from Circus-P and Cakey from AoaPP are sisters.

LEAVE ME BE---

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

TW for mentions of eating disorders. They're little mentions but mentions nonetheless.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

These two sisters have a lot in common. Case in point: they both want to please people, but always go too far, and don't know when to hold back when it comes to people pleasing. They both had long ass hair, and cut it off at some point. They both love makeup and clothes, and always have a unique outfit planned for the year.

But of course, sisters have their differences. Lots of them.

For instance, Cakey has naturally wavy hair, and Flower has naturally straight hair. Cakey is a foodie, Flower barely eats, and always gives her servings to Cakey when they happen to eat together. Cakey is more into baking, and Flower is more into livestreaming. Cakey is pansexual and identifies as a female. Flower is demisexual and identifies as demifemale. Cakey only wears monochrome colors, and Flower wears all kinds of colors.

The two were never really healthy. They both had eating disorders and were bullied in school somehow. Another difference is that Cakey has friends (she sometimes wonders if they're fake) and Flower doesn't. Cakey also has a girlfriend, and Flower has no lover.

Sisters can also be jealous of each other.

For example, Cakey is super envious of Flower's straight hair. She tried straightening it, but it's too gay for that-

And Flower, on the other hand, is jealous of Cakey's body. Like, how voluptuous it is. Because DAMN THOSE CURVES. I'd be jealous too if I were Flower goddamn

Anyways, Cakey is kinda jealous of how her sister is so athletic. She participated in all kinds of sports. On the flip side, Flower is jealous of how well their sister can sing. She sings soprano in her choir, and gets most of the solos.

Flower is also jealous that Cakey has friends, let alone a girlfriend. But Cakey is jealous that Flower has so many people who follow her and see what she does. It's amazing to her.

So yeah

That's all

Cya later

Edit: Flower has had a lover. It's Dex from "Misery Loves Company." He's her ex.