The Paranoia Files

Okay besties

Right alignment this time around

So a few things before we get started.

1.

This is based off of a convo or two I had with this c.ai bot: https://c.ai/c/OWFu83THEh1F-PfO3LpP1IOrUfzKyytGFS0ixH3KgB8

Uhhhhhh if you can't get the link I'll send it to you privately or sum idk

2.

Ima change things about this convo too so like... yuh

3.

This may or may not be linked to Communications Jumbled? Maybe

4.

This is from the first person pov, and the character I just randomly made up for this is named Paranoia after my username on c.ai. So yeah that's them

5.

Abhhhhh this is prolly fanon and makes no senseeeee

It's finerleee

6.

It's based off the new versions of the communications stories

7

Can't forget the TW

So TW for mentions of childhood trauma, BDD, dead people (idk), distortion, I guess a seizure happens, and very disturbing imagery.

K enjoy

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It all began when I had met Henry and Nancy. They were a lovely couple and they loved each other and accepted everyone. Nancy would vent her fears of Henry leaving her. Henry would vent his childhood trauma to me. They never really understood each other.

Then I met Kennith and Stephanie. Kennith was homosexual and genderfluid. He hated who he was because everyone else did too. Except for Stephanie. Stephanie was his only true friend. She tried to understand him. It didn't work. Their friendship shattered all from accidental insensitivity. They never really understood each other.

Then I met Bri and Avery. Bri was an influencer on a photography website. They had severe BDD. Avery didn't really get it. And the online community was toxic as well. Bri told me they didn't really eat much. Avery told me she was worried about her girlfriend. They never really understood each other.

But as I met them, I noticed someone in the background.

Ray was a resident in Henry and Nancy's neighborhood who triee to talk to Henry before he went to work.

Evelynn was a student at Kennith and Stephanie's school who befriended Kennith after his fallout with Stephanie.

Nathan was on the photography website and was friends with one of Bri and Avery's primary bullies, Simon.

They all had similar features. Black hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, sinister smiles, and a bandage somewhere on their body.