Fayrouz roasts Tamari

"You're making a wreck of broken glass and leaving me a fucking mess! Bending light in a way that shows exactly how the story goes!"
-Christopher Pierre (YOHIOloid) in The Distortionist by GHOST and Pals, I forgot the year I'll look later.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

TW for like telling someone that they're a disappointment/not good enough? I guess degrading if your sensitive to that. And mentions of suicide. They're mean mentions too.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"what iS Wrong WiTh YOU. wHy aRe You NOt GOOd eNougH." Fayrouz told Tamari as soon as she saw them.

"Nothing I just don't wanna be a therapist momm. :("

"yoU'rE So diSaPpOINtING orPhAns get picKEd OveR you."

"What 🤨"

"THAT'S WHy YOU'Re ShORT IT shoWs yOur eXpECtaTIOns In lIfe. short."

"Mom-"

"YOu loOK sADdEr thaN AlL thE SUIcIDAL PEoPle I KNow CoMbiNED!"

"M-"

"THe Only THERaPisT You're evEr gonNA bE iS a COnvERSIoN THerapiSt BECaUsE You mAke all ThE GAY MEn sTraIgHT!!!"

"MAOM-"

"ANd ALL tHE STrAighT WoMEn gaY!!!"

"But-"

"You'Re MaKiNG tHe wHoLe wOrLD aro/ACe TAmARI!!!!"

":("

"That's why I WaS goNnA Make YOU oN hALloweEn! bEcAUSe yOU'RE sO ugLy!"

">:("

"you'Re sO uGlY It'S brINgiNG SOcIety 10 YEaRS CloSEr TO DeaTh!"

">:,("

"YOU'rE crYInG bECAuSe it's TrUuuUuUuueEEEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!"

"😢"

"kilL yOURsElFFFFfFff!!!!"

"😭"

Tamari left and went into their room. They were gonna get her back someway, somehow...