🩵Coach Nelson and Mr. Spring 🍃:Part 3

🍂🍃🍂 Two Days Later🍂🍃🍂

   I rolled out the paper banner across the floor of my classroom, before setting up the paint and brushes to paint the banner. I realized I was probably going to have to do this thing completely alone.
Nick hadn't contacted me at all since what happened, and I hadn't seen him at school anywhere. I grabbed a plastic cup realizing I'd forgotten to fill it with water, I went out into the main hallway of the school and started toward the nearest restrooms, two teachers were near by chatting loudly about the festival. I filled the water cup halfway before walking back to my room, but as I unlocked my door I overheard the two mention Coach Nelson.
I froze in place , my key midway turned.

"Isn't that just a shame? We finally get someone as gorgeous as him come onto the staff and he quits within the first week? I wonder if he had a hard time with our students." One said.
The other lady replied,
"Right! I heard that he was a fantastic coach though, the kids loved him. I wonder what happened. Ohhh maybe he got into it with another teacher?" She chatted as she stirred her cold coffee.
"I heard that he had just moved into the flats across the street from here too, that's such a shame he decided not to work here anymore." The other replied.

"Oh did you see his car the other day? ! " one exclaimed,
"I did! It was so gorgeous, such a nice red, it was like a metallic right?"
"Yes! He's so stylish " the other gossiped.
"Too bad he took his stuff already" the other replied.

I dropped my paint water.

He Left?
He just bloody left?! Seriously?!

The sudden splash took them by surprise and I hurried past them, wincing at my tail bone that was just starting to heal up.

Lucky for me it was lunch period.
I hurried as fast as I could across the campus and through the front gate.
I stood there lost as I looked across the street, there was a line of flats that were there.
How the hell am I gonna find his?
Idk where the hell he lives!

This is mad, I can't just go to his place!

I sighed as I decided to give up , before I noticed a red outve the corner of my eye toward the left of the flats. Metallic red.

I looked at the gate and back at the nice car,
Fuck it

I fast walked as fast as I could across the street and hurried over to the car.
Okay now what!? How am I supposed to tell which one he lives in?!

I sighed realizing there was probably only one sufficient way.
My tie blew in the wind at the chill of the air, I hadn't noticed because I was in such a rush to find him that the grey clouds above were darkening.

I felt a drop on my face.
Shit
It would fucking rain.

I stood in front of his car, and started shouting
for him. Hoping he'd hear me.
"Nick!"

"Nick!!! Nicholas Nelson"
I waited a moment.

"Nicholas Nelson!!!" I yelled louder.

Rain had started now, pouring down even.
I was drenched.
"N-Nick!" I yelled half heartedly over the rain.

"Shut up already!" I heard a neighbor yell out.
I stopped and laughed sadly, looking down at my drenched converse.
I guess it's just too late.

Before ultimately giving up, as I had now become a disturbance, I accepted that he was clearly not going to answer.
God I really liked him ..

I Really Really.. liked him

I sniffled, my eyes started to water up as I started to walk away.

"Charlie?" A voice said.

I froze, and turned around to see him in casual jeans and a hoodie as he held a Tesco bag in one hand, and a blue and yellow umbrella in the other.

He wasn't even home ..

I sighed of relief.

I was the very definition of a mess.

My face was a mixture of rain and tears.
My clothes, shoes and hair were totally soaked.

"What are you doing here? It's raining, you'll get sick." He questioned as he came closer to cover me with some of his large umbrella.

I blinked, my face felt heavy in expression.
"You.. just left"

"Oh. .Yeah.. sorry about that. I just didn't think it was right to stay there anymore.." he said softly.
"But, but why not?" I asked annoyed

"Because Charlie, I like you.. and I could tell that made you uncomfortable. I didn't want to cause any problems. " He said lowly.

"But I wasn't. I just didn't know you were.. that you were.." I managed out.
I was trying my best not to cry in front of him.

"I'm Bi ..actually" he said softly as he moved a wet curl outve my face.
I swallowed the giant knot in my throat and nodded.
"Nick..I .. I came here to ..to tell you -" I managed out. But I realized maybe showing him was better than telling him.

I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek, before kissing him on the lips gently.
He was surprised at first but returned the kiss fully and quickly, deepening it.
His arm wrapped around my lower back and pulled my body into his.
He smelled like cologne and rain.

He kicked the door closed behind me pulling me into him as he dropped the Tesco bag on the rug, leaving the umbrella out to dry on the welcome mat outside.
His arms wrapped around my frame as he pulled my body into him, my arms wrapped behind his neck.
His hands started unbuttoning my shirt as he pushed it off of me, the wet fabric being removed from my cold skin.
I shivered as his arms wrapped around my frame again , as I loosened my tie up before taking it off, his lips were at my ear, and then at my neck.
I reached down and tugged at his hoodie, motioning him that it was his turn.
He took it off quickly and threw it to the ground as he walked me backwards toward the hallway of his flat.
Our making out was feverish, like we had been yearning for each other without knowing it.
I glimpsed down at his torso, and gulped.
He seriously is perfect.

He laughed and ruffled my damp hair,
"You're Staring"

I laughed and pushed him onto the bed before crawling to him,
"Can you blame me? "

He grinned and shrugged as I sat on top of him,
The crotches of both our pants sitting against the other.
His hand squeezed my leg before sliding back and squeezing my ass.
My arms wrapped around his neck again as he kissed my neck.
I could feel both of us straining, the sound of the rain pouring down harder.

"Not at all, Mr. Spring, Not at all "

🩵

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂