📚Nick Goes To University: Part 1 💙

WARNING:

Please be advised that this chapter contains very Explicit detail /Smut and is for Mature readers Only.
Thank you sm!🫶
* Currently editing, please bare with any temporary grammar errors *

🍃Nicks Pov.🍃

I wiped the tears off of Charlie's cheek with my thumb, ignoring the tears welling up in my own eyes as everything became a blur. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders like I always do, except this time it would be for awhile.

We made a pact to have a sleep over every two weekends. And in the mean time, we would talk and FaceTime as much as we wanted. Mum ended up helping me get my own dorm on campus, so I was lucky enough to not have to share with another person, which meant Charlie could be comfortable staying over with me. We agreed that Holidays were essential, as well, and on summer /winter breaks I would come home.
" Nick...I miss you already" he said weakly in my ear, easily pulling at my heart strings.
I pulled back, my hands now cupping his small face, kissing his forehead.
"I'm gonna miss you more char" I said trying to keep myself together. Part of me was excited and hopeful for university, but the other part was terrified of leaving Charlie. I can only be grateful that our friends will be here for him in the mean time.
"I mean.. if you think about it, this could be pretty exciting for us.." I said holding his hand as we walked out toward my car. I tossed my rugby bag into the backseat, and closed the door before leaning against it, as he held my waist.
"Yeah? How so?" He said now curious

"Well I was waiting to surprise you.. but, you know how I got a dorm on campus?"
I said slyly.
"Yea?" He said suspicious already.
" I managed to get my own dorm, I won't have to share with anyone.." I said grinning, my thumb running over his hand.
"Ohh really now? .. Are you, are you trying to get me all alone in your dorm, Nicholas?" He said wrapping his arms around my neck with a flirty smile.
I laughed having been caught, " Mmaybe I am Charles.. atleast you know ..we won't have any distractions.." I said a second before we started making out, his fingers sliding up into the back of my hair. A feeling I would miss for sure in the days ahead.
After moments we finally pulled away,
" 2 weeks then?" He said smiling, but I could tell he was sad.
"2 weeks.. and then you can spend the weekend with me at my dorm" I said smiling, already excited at the thought.
We've..done stuff.. and we've had a few sleepovers , but we've never been Fully alone before.
I smiled and hugged him tightly again, charging up as much as I could.
"I love you" I said
He nuzzled into my hug,
"I love you" he said softly .
I pulled away and got into the drivers seat , closing the door and winding the window down.
He leaned in on the window frame, and we kissed one last time, before we finally parted and I started to drive off.
I watched his figure in my rear view until it disappeared, already desperately missing him.

🍂Charlie's Pov.🍂

I walked back toward my house, taking my phone out to text Tao,
"Nicks left for Uni..Film night/sleep over?"
I shoved my phone in my pocket, before opening my front door and walking in quietly.
I hurried up the stairs , avoiding mum and dad in the kitchen that we're having breakfast. I had been at nicks all morning, helping him pack the last of his things. His mum had pulled me aside and said I could come over to hang out with her and stay in his room whenever I liked, as she could use the company, and I could take Nellie for her needed walks.
I hadn't agreed so fast on anything in my life, I knew it would be a great way for me to cope whenever I missed him too much. I ended up tearing up abit after she offered me that and she hugged me,
"I know, I know, I'm really gonna miss him too sweetheart.. Come over as much as you like, okay?" she said giving me a warm smile , I could tell she was trying to keep it together herself, I nodded in agreement, thankful to her.