🩵Coach Nelson and Mr. Spring 🍃:Part 2

🫶🏼Thank you for your patience/support🫶🏼

(💚P.s. We've reconnected💙)

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

He smiled, only making flutters go around in circles in my chest.
Nick Nelson ..
Huh..
He had such a cute and fitting name.
I walked around campus briefly showing him the individual buildings, until we were back at my classroom.
I loosened my tie abit and his eyes instantly looked at the gesture, causing his face to turn into a slightly nervous expression.

"Uh-uhm, well I guess I'll let you go eat your lunch now, luckily we still have half an hour" I said taking my keys outve my pocket,

A look of slight disappointment flashed across his face,
"Oh Yeah.. sure, but I was wondering though, would you like to just have lunch together?" He asked politely.
I guess he was taken back by my expression because he chuckled,
"You don't have to though, ofcourse" he smiled at the end before nudging me.

"Oh yeah, ofcourse , I'd love to have lunch together, I think I'm just use to eating by myself." I admitted halfheartedly
" We can just eat in my classroom since we're here, its a lot cleaner then it is in the staff lounge anyway" I said, as I unlocked my door and opened it up for him.
He laughed and nodded, "well that's good to know, I guess I'll just have to bother you for more tips about working here"
We laughed and I agreed as we walked in, i closed my door after he walked through.
I turned before noticing that he had paused, almost causing me to run into the back of him again.
"Okay Nick, we gotta stop doing that" I laughed nervously,
I walked around him and went to my desk, clearing some extra space for him, before pulling up an extra chair. He looked around my room in admiration.

"Oh, sorry I just really love your classroom" he said softly as he admired the instruments lined up in rows in the center of the room. Off to the side was a large piano , and to the back of the class were three small portable  sound proof rooms, each the size of a walk in closet. Music posters and colorful art work surrounded the walls.

I chuckled as he walked around for a minute more before coming over to my desk that sat at the front of the room. He sat down, placing his large water bottle on the floor next to his leg.
It was huge and covered in multiple stickers.

"Really Charlie, your room is so cool" he said still in a gaze.
I couldn't help but laugh abit,
" I've never had a reaction like that, but thanks, I appreciate it." I said smiling nervously.
He was so cute and so cool.
We grinned at each other for a moment.

We ate our lunch, funny enough that we both brought sandwiches and snacks, causing us to end up sharing.

"Oh did you want to partner up for the upcoming festival?" He asked suddenly.
I blinked in surprise, and he chuckled.
"Sorry I just thought you'd already have a partner by now" I laughed nervously.
"I mean, you know you're the new shiny toy right?" I eyed him, before taking a sip of water.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes,
"It sure feels like it, I mean, I've had some other teachers ask me about it but I don't really know any of them very well? So it just felt awkward."
He chuckled before taking a swig of water.
"They've all been very welcoming though"

I wonder if he's aware of how gorgeous he actually is.
He's definitely my type

I watched him tighten the lid , causing his bicep to flinch and I looked down at my desk immediately, careful not to stare too much.
"I bet." I said softly before speaking up ,
" but  Yeah we can partner up, if you want we can meet up in the art room to start game planning and start designing the booth and so forth." I suggested.
"Yeah! That sounds good! Maybe we can do like an arts n craft booth or something?" he suggested