📚Nick Goes To University: Part 2💙

WARNING:
18+
Please be Advised that this chapter contains VERY ( yes I mean very) Explicit detail & description/Smut and is for Mature readers Only.
You've been fairly warned.
Thank you sm🫶
🍃🍂Enjoy 🍂🍃

🍂Charlie's Pov.🍂

I could feel Nick straining through his grey Nike sweats up against my lower stomach. This in turn only started to make me grow too. We kissed back and forth intensely, as his hands left my wrist and he pulled back up , taking his shirt off from the bottom of the hem in one swift motion before tossing it to the side. I gulped looking up at his upper torso. He had infact, most definitely been working out from the last time I'd see him.

I stared in awe, and without thinking my hand reached out and glided upward toward his chest. Then slowly down to the sides of his biceps that were at least 3 times bigger then what they were 2 weeks ago,  and over to the middle of his torso, where his abs were developing fast. I leaned up and kissed his abs without thinking , before leaving a small hickey on one of them.
I could hear his breathing hitch anxiously as I let go and kissed his stomach, just to the side of his neatly placed happy trail that sat perfectly under his belly button.

I can't believe..that he's all mine.

I heard him chuckle and I looked up at him not realizing I had paused to stare,
"Char..why do you have to be so..cute" he said softly, his hand on the side of my face.
I half smiled up at him through my curls,

Cute huh..

I'll show you cute Nicholas..

My fingers hooked into the sides of his waist band, before yanking his sweats down and over his navy blue underwear. My heart was racing, we have experience with each other but..
this time..this time felt different.
This time is definitely different.

His hand moved from my jaw and into the back of my dark curls, caressing the side of my head.
I kissed his stomach again and looked up at him,
" I think.. I think I'm ready this time .."
I said trying to ignore my heart racing.
"Really? are you sure?" He said laying down ontop of me again, smiling and unable to hide how excited he was.
I laughed nervously and nodded,
" Y-yeah." I managed out.
"I want..I want all of you."
I said shakily looking directly into his golden brown eyes, my hand running over his chest.
He smiled and nodded,
" I want all of you too , Char" he whispered.
He kissed me again deeply this time, leaving barely any space between our mouths.
I rolled over ontop of him sitting on his lap, the crotch of my jeans only separated from the crotch of his underwear by a few layers of clothing.
His hands rested on my hips and gently squeezed.
I could feel my face grow red as I slowly took my jumper off and tossed it to the side, as he looked up at me in complete and total awe.
He still hasn't seen me shirtless yet until now.
"I-uhm, if were going to go all the way, i thought it was only f-fair.."
"Char.." he said looking at my torso as if trying to memorize it.
I had a few scars here and there and my ribs poked out a bit all funny. In comparison to him, I was very petite.
His strong warm hands gently ran over my torso, and I gulped as he wrapped his arms around me. He buried his face in my chest, leaving multiple kisses across my scars, my ribs, my random moles and my freckles.
He reached up and brought my face down to him for a kiss, but not before whispering into my ear,