📚Nick Goes To University: Part 3💙

Guys we reached just over 1K reads!!!
I'm in actual disbelief! !
AND we reached #20 of the nick and Charlie tag. Ahh
Thank you so much 😭
So Thrilled that you guys are enjoying my mini stories as much as I enjoy writing them !
🍃💙🍂

WARNING:
18+
Please be Advised that this chapter contains VERY ( oh yes I mean very) Explicit detail & description/Smut and is for Mature readers Only.
You've been fairly warned.
Thank you 💙
🍃🍂Enjoy 🍂🍃

🍃Nicks Pov.🍃

I smiled unable to contain it, I missed him so much.

I missed everything about him.
God.. he's just so Amazing.
He's always so amazing.
I glanced down and looked at Charlie's soft messy hair, with his head laying on my chest. I rubbed his shoulder gently, my other hand interlocked with his.
"I missed you so much char.." I said unable to believe he was finally in my arms again.
"I missed you too" he  said gently, I could hear the nervousness in his voice.
"Was it..are you okay? Do you need anything? Are you in pain? Did I ..do okay? I know it's been a little while since we did this last" I asked just abit concerned..

So I know it must've been alittle painful  for him, I had to make sure everything was okay, that he was okay.
He looked up at me and laughed gently
"Nick. it's cool, I'm okay I promise, i uhm, I actually really enjoyed it..you were seriously.. amazing"
He laughed and buried his flushed face in my chest
"Oh my gosh I can't believe I said that out loud. I'm so embarrassing. " he muffled out against my skin ,
"It's all your fault Nicholas..." he said in a cute whine.

I laughed and hugged him tight against me,
" Charliee.. it's okay, i thoroughly enjoyed it too. And if Anyone here is amazing , it is definitely you. "
He glanced up at me, his blue eyes lighter then usual, making my heart melt.
"You promise?" He asked,his eyes suspicious now.

" I promise! Honestly..if anything, I can't wait to do that again" I grinned and kissed his forehead.
He laughed and nodded quietly, hiding his face in my neck, gently placing a kiss on my skin before snuggling into me.
"God char..I just..i love you so much"I laughed staring up at the ceiling and looking back down at our intertwined hands.
He laughed and shuffled up to crawl off the bed, as I stared in awe at his petite body while he looked around for his underwear.
"See ..that's not possible nick.. it's very obvious that I love You so much More" he said smugly
He noticed me staring , and looked at me suspiciously before throwing a pillow at me

"Stop staring at me...University lad" he said teasingly, after finding his underwear.
I grinned cheekily
"University Lad!?" I laughed,
before getting up and hooking my arms round his waist and gently put him over my shoulder before he could put them on.
"Come on my little nerd..shower time so I can wash you up nicely"
I chuckled.
"Oh my god, Nick! What are you doing! put me down, you idiot! " He laughed and squirmed around, he was so light despite his squirming.
I weigh about 185 but Charlie only weighs about 115 or so.
Picking him up was so easy and one of my favorite things to do, I just love how flustered and cute he gets.

I lightly spanked his small butt a few times in a patting motion.
"There there" I said smugly walking toward the bathroom.
" uhm, excuse me, are you Spanking me right now Nicholas!?" he said with sass
I laughed with a grin on my face and set him down on the bathroom counter,
"Well...yes, but to be fair, it was Right there.. how could I not, Charles .." I said confidently looking down into his eyes, before leaning into him and kissing him slowly.
I pulled back and kissed his cheek once before going to turn the water on in the shower , i came back to him and grinned at him while he sat on the counter sink in wait while he swung his legs abit.