🍂 🎃🧡Autumn: Part 1🍂🎃🧡

Charlie's Pov.

"Nick!" I called out while rummaging around through boxes of our stuff, I stopped and stood up straight to stretch my arms.
"Yea?" I heard him call out in reply from inside our flat, as I stood in the middle of our fairly small garage that we used for mostly storage.
"You know which bin has the fall and Halloween decorations?" I called out, moving a small box out of the way with my shoe.

Suddenly he appeared in the door frame, and grinned watching me as I stood in a small sea of boxes.
"Charlie..."he said in a suspecting tone like I was up to no good and he knew it.
Which, he was right, ofcourse.
I was infact, up to no good.
"Yknow.. just because I was curious.." I said not looking at him and instead was looking around randomly toward the ceiling.

" Charlie, it's not even 1 o'clock yet" he chuckled softly with a smile, I noticed now that he had an arm behind his back.
I crossed my own arms and peered over to the side suspiciously.
"What's that you got?" I asked curiously, knowing he'd gotten me something.
"What's what ?" He grinned at me.
I grinned back and leaped over a few boxes, finally closing the distance between us.
" what'd you get me?" I asked trying to reach around him but he withheld.
"Hmm something, but there's a price you have to pay for it.." he said smiling confidently looking down at me.
"Oh really now?" I asked knowing exactly what he'd meant, as he nodded with a gentle smile.
I leaned up on my toes and kissed him, my left hand on his jaw before moving to the back of his neck to bring him into the kiss more.
Before opening my eyes slightly to look over as I slowly reached over to grab said item he'd been withholding from me.
I grabbed the coffee cup before leaving our mid makeout and hurried off with it.
"Hey!!" He laughed and chased after me into the narrow hall of our flat.
He caught up with me just as I took a sip of the pumpkin flavored coffee, i grinned and threw my arms around his neck.
"You remembered" I smiled contently and kissed him softly
"Ofcourse Char, I knew you'd be itching to decorate for Autumn right about now ..so I figured having your favorite drink of the season would be a nice way to kick it off" he said contently as he tucked a curl behind my ear.
I smiled  and offered him my drink
"I agree, like to try?" I offered.
He pursed his lips and shrugged as if saying "why not" before taking it and taking a sip.
He made a small face and I laughed,
"Do you not like it?" I said trying not to laugh too much.
He gave it back to me,
"It's abit.. strong" he chuckled and smiled abit.

"Thank you, by the way, for going out to get me this.."
"Now we can start to decorate!" I said excitedly starting to head back off to our tiny garage,
my hand in his as I guided him back with me.
He laughed "Charliee"

I attempted to pick  up a box but failed miserably,
"Nicholass" I whined
He grinned and hopped over a box or two gracefully , before coming to my aid.
"You called? Is it too Heavy?"he hummed pleased that he was needed,
I sighed in defeat and nodded staring at the box at my feet.
".. I mean, just Abit" I answered with a bit of sass.
He was in fact obviously the stronger one of us two, and I lowkey loved it..
And I knew he knew I loved it.
He chuckled and nodded before picking it up and carried it into the flat as I followed behind him excitedly.
Scribbled on the top was "autumn decor"
Fall had most definitely become one of our favorite seasons.
Nick set it down on the counter and opened it up for me, we both peered into the box.
Bunches of Fake leaves of gold,orange, and red as garlands sat ontop of other autumn themed decorations. I grinned and took them out to go put on our small mantle above our tiny fireplace.
I stood back clearly pleased with my eye for decorating.
"Well. What you think?" I looked to him as he dug through the box, orange lights hung round his neck , gold glitter had gotten on his face somehow?
I laughed and shook my head
"Well?" I restated
He looked up and put a suspicious face on,
"I like it, I think it looks quite nice" he smiled thoughtfully
I nodded in agreement and came back to his side, my thumb wiping off the glitter off his cute nose.
"Nick nick nick.." I said teasing
He chuckled abit embarrassed
"Oh..Opps" he laughed lightly rubbing the back of his neck.
I leaned up and kissed his cheek, loving the fact that he had on a brown/dark blue flannel.
He looked so cozy when starting to dress for the fall season, only made me want to stay in everyday with him if I could..