🎄 ♥️Happy Christmas:Part 2♥️🎄

Charlie's Pov.

I closed the door to the passengers side of the small car we shared, as we had just parked in the car lot of the small Christmas tree farm.
It had snowed lightly the day before so a lot of the snow was still covering the ground, even a few trees had some flakes on them.
I shivered and grinned at nick as he smiled with the same excitement, he took my hand and intertwined it with his before shoving it in his pocket to keep it warm.
It was cold enough to be able to see our breathing in the air, as I wore a scarf and beanie with my winter coat.
We got matching boots as an early Christmas gift from nicks mum, so we decided today would be a good day to break them in.

We walked along the small path that guided us through the small Christmas market, trees were for sale here and there in between and in large groups off to the side for picking.
The netting machine was off to the far left of the farm lot.

We walked and looked through all the small tents of local sellers selling Christmas Knick knacks and treats.
We both looked at each other as the smell of hot apple cider from a nearby cart, floated by in front of us.
Nick looked at me and smiled motioning his head toward the cart, "wanna get some?"
I nodded with a smile before saying "okay"  , as we walked over to the small stand.
We waited in a short line before getting our small cups.
"Oh my gosh Nick, look!" I said pointing.
He quickly looked toward what I was pointing to.
"What's up?" He said looking around as I had only pointed toward the trees in a corner.
I leaned over and kissed his cheek before looking away and up , avoiding his gaze as he looked back at me, as I pretended that I hadn't done anything.

He grinned before saying "Char"
just before kissing the side of my temple twice in one go.
It always tickled my skin when he did this, but it also always gave me butterflies.

The apple cider was sweet on his warm lips, as his pale cheeks and nose were flushed pink by the winters cold. I snuck a few random kisses in while we looked at the trees.
He grinned and returned each random kiss only a moment later.

Until at one moment he stopped and looked around,
I stopped too.
"Something wrong?" I asked.
Suddenly he whisked me off into the middle of a large group of trees, as he placed me behind one.
Causing me to laugh.
His arm leaning against the tree branches above my soft beanie, as he leaned into kiss me, his other hand on my cheek.
And my arms naturally found their way around his torso.

The laughter and cheer from the crowd of the market seemed to suddenly disappear entirely.
The only sound was the cold wind at our faces and our breathing as we made out against the tree.
And all I could think about was how perfect he was, how incredibly thankful I was to not only have him but to have someone so incredible in my life.

Nick Nelson was the perfect gift anyone could ever hope to ask for.
Cheesy, I know, but I couldn't help it.

Finally after a few minutes of intense kissing, we pulled away. Both our breathing abit rough due to the cold air. We looked at each other before looking around and laughed quietly until the snowy silence filled the air between us.
I looked behind me at the tree we had been making out against and then back at nick.
I shrugged and pointed at it
" wanna get this one?"
He laughed and nodded,
"Yeah I think we kind of have to now"

I couldn't help but smile as Nick tied a red string around it with our names, just before going to get someone to cut it down for us.

"Okay okay, steady. Wait wait nick hold on , let me move this over" I said as I quickly moved the small stand over. Nick slowly put the tree down into the tree stand, just before I hurriedly crouched down to tighten the bolts onto it so it was steady and in place.
He helped me up just before we took a moment back and sat on the sofa for a mini break.
Well he did all the real heavy lifting so it's understandable.

After a moment I got up and grabbed a pair of small scissors outve a drawer so I could cut off the netting they had wrapped it in.

"Ready?" I grinned as he nodded excitedly.
One small snip and the entire set of branches let out, officially welcoming itself into the corner.
"Should I go get the baubles?" He asked warmly,
I nodded excitedly,
"And I'll get the lights" i say as I followed excitedly behind him.
He walked down the hall very slowly all of a sudden,
"Nick come on!" I said hurriedly.
He laughed in response,

"I don't know what you're talking about, this is how fast I always walk"he scoffed.
We laughed down the hall as I leaned into him trying to make him walk faster, but he was so built it was no use.
"Nick!!" I whined.

Both of us treading over the bits of Balsam that left a small trail from the front door to the hall ,to where the tree sat now.

Too excited in our hats and gloves , to realize we still had our coats on indoors.