🍂💍The Ring:Part 1🍃❤️

WARNING:

Please be advised that this chapter contains explicit detail /smut and is for Mature readers Only.

Would also like to re-clarify that these mini stories are Only about/inspired by the Nick Nelson and Charlie Spring from the Heartstopper comic world, and have absolutely Nothing to do with the actors that portray them in the show.
Thank you !🫶

🍃Nicks Pov.🍃

"I'm Literally sweating right now! Look at my palms!" I stared down at my hands and then held them up high to show Elle.
"Look!" I expressed nervously, as we walked down the sidewalk together.
"Okay, that's a bit gross.." she slightly cringed at my unsightly hands . I sighed nodding in agreement, as she stopped me in front of a small shop.
"Nick, it's okay, " she warmly expressed,
"Look I'm sure anybody would be nervous picking out an engagement ring! Just take a breath and trust yourself! You've got this." She smiled. I laughed nervously and took a deep breath, nodding in agreement as we walked a few steps down the way, getting closer to the shop.
"What if.." I said in a sad tone,
"What if he says no?" I expressed.
The disappointment already trying to set in.
She smiled and shook her head no,
"Trust me Nick, he'll say yes.
I just know he will! And if I know Charlie, he won't even second guess. You guys love each other, and have been together for so long. You two belong together."
I smiled nodding, grateful to have some reassurance and to have Elle's support.
"Well..here we are!" she said excited as we looked up at the dark blue painted building, we stared at the different jewelry in the window display. I smiled with excitement at her, my heart full of hope that we would find the perfect ring.
I grabbed the door and held it for her, walking in afterwards. The salesman was helping another customer on the other side of the store as we walked around.
"Elle there's so many to pick from !" I explained , as we both peered into the glass case. Slowly making our way down the glass table, glitter in our eyes.
"I know! I do think Charlie would look great in gold though!" She smiled as we came across the rings. I smiled dreamily and sighed picturing all of them on his finger.
I can't wait to call him mine.
I wanna be with him forever..

Just before moving on from the gold rings, I noticed a small shine reflect in the light.
I paused taking a step back, leering in at the gold shining beautifully in a swirled design back at me. A blue diamond as close to Charlie's eye color as it could be , sat perfectly in the middle, glittering and waiting. Small golden leaves with even smaller diamonds swirled around it on either side of the blue sapphire, twisting back into the ring.
I felt a knot in my throat suddenly form.
"Elle..." I said softly.
"Hm?" She said leaving the section of silver rings, hurrying over to me to peer in at what I was gleaming at, my eyes fixed.
"That's it." I said in a whisper, my finger pointed at it, it sparkled back at us under the bright lights of the shop.
All I could see was Charlie's blue eyes looking up at me, my heart fluttering.
"That's the one" I said in shock , it was hard for me to believe i had found it so quickly , especially since this was indeed the first shop we had walked into!
But I knew it was the one.
I just knew it.
I felt my face redden abit, my heart felt bright.
" oh my gosh! Nick! He'll absolutely love it!! It's so perfect for him!!" She exclaimed giddily.
I smiled nodding , trying to contain my excitement. "Yeah. Yeah I think so too" I said growing a sense of confidence.
I lifted my arm up to get the attention of the salesman, " Excuse me, sir? When you have a moment? " I said barely containing my excitement and my smile as he rushed over to help.

🍂Charlie's Pov.🍂

I yawned getting up from the couch, glad to have had a day off from work. It's been about a year since me and Nick moved into our own flat together. I smiled , contently walking into the kitchen of our small flat, looking into the fridge.
I wonder what to make for us or if we should get pizza.
Then again, it's been awhile since I've heard from Nick?
I looked up at the clock, and wondered.
It's been a few hours since he left to go to his mums to help her set up her new furniture.
I don't want to eat dinner without him, though.
I wonder if I should call him? I'm not sure.
I plopped down on the couch, reaching over to grab my phone off the stand.
" Hi❤️ " I texted.
I turned the tv on while I waited, noticing that the sun was starting to set, trying my best not to worry.