Unexpected

Kathy's
We've been home from our trip for 3 days now. I couldn't have asked for a better vacation. I got to spend some amazing time with my family and I got to have a lot of time to play with our little fuck toy. Even Allen and I got to spend some alone time together, which didn't happen very often.

I am currently laying in the bathroom room. I have been nauseous since we came home but I guess it's from all the traveling. Grace is coming by today to watch Gavin so that I can go to the doctor for a normal check up. And maybe the doctor can give me something to help with the nausea.

When I walk out the bathroom Grace is sitting on the bed. She looks so beautiful with her long hair curled and her summer dress on. "Hey little one, you're here early. Will you help mommy get dress?" I walk over to my closet with her following behind. She picks out my underwear and bra. Grace helps me put them on while leaving me kisses up and down my body. Next she chooses my dress before placing it on my body. She zips up the back leaving kisses on my shoulders.

"Little one, you better stop that before you start something you can't finish. And mommy has an appointment in an hour." I say leaning down kissing her lips. "But I want you." Grace says with a sweet little smile. "If you are a good girl and wait till mommy comes back from her appointment, I promise to use you until you are screaming me to stop." I say as I spank her butt a few times.

We leave out of my room to join my husband and Gavin who are in the kitchen eating breakfast. Grace and I join them. I can barely eat without feeling nauseous agin. Allen and I leave around the same time. He has an important meeting at work today. The drive to the doctor's office is quick and soon I am being seen for my appointment.

When I get out of my appointment I head to the drug store to pick up my medicine before heading home. The doctor gave me something for the nausea so hopefully I will be feeling better soon. We went ahead and did blood work because it had been awhile since I had it done. I stop and pick up Starbucks for Grace, Gavin, and I.

After I got home, I did some work on my computer and finished up some paperwork before heading into the living to play superhero's with Gavin. We played for a while before Grace fixed everyone a snack of strawberries, grapes, and granola bars and we ate sitting out on our back porch. Then Gavin got tired so Grace put him down for a nap in his room before joining me in my bedroom.

"Baby. I was still a little nauseous so can we take this slow. I promise mommy will make you feel good." I say rolling over onto my side. "Mommy we don't have to play. We can just lay here and enjoy cuddles and the quiet. Gavin has had me running around all morning." Grace wraps her arms around me and lays her head and my chest.

Grace's pov
After falling asleep with Kathy for an hour or so, I got up and headed to the kitchen. Kathy was still in bed asleep and so was Gavin. I decided to start cooking dinner. I cooked a an hour and finished dinner before Gavin woke up. I fed him dinner and plated up Kathy's food. She had woken up and was working in her office. I took her dinner and she thanked me with a kiss on the lips.

Kathy told me that Allen would home late and asked if I would do Gavin's bedtime routine with him later I agreed before going outside with Gavin to play on the trampoline. We played for a little while before coming inside. I gave Gavin a bath and read him a story before he fell asleep laying beside me.

I took a shower and changed into a cute pale pink pajama set before cuddling up with Kathy in the couch. We were watching a movie when Allen got home. He looked frustrated and went to take a shower. I reached under the blanket and started to playing with Kathy's nipples. They perked up instantly. I pinched and rubbed them. Mommy turned and laid her head on my shoulder.

She started kissing my neck before bringing her lips to meet mine. "Does my baby want to be played with? You were just waiting till daddy got home. So that why daddy can use you too. Mommy's needy little slut." Kathy said as she pulled me on top of her. Now we are chest to chest and my legs are straddling her lap. We start making out, our lips and tongues colliding. I begin slowly grinding my hips on her lap.

Her hands slide my shirt off of me as her lips and teeth find their way to my nipples. Every move mommy makes, gets me closer and closer to the edge. And she knows it too. Soon another pair of hands join us and I can feel Allen's body pressed against me. He is warm and made for just getting out of the shower.

He kiss my neck before whispering in my ear, "Baby girl, Daddy needs release and he needs it now. So I'm going to need you to quit trying to play with mommy and get on your knees for Daddy. Now slut." Daddy says as I climb off of Mommy's lap and onto the cold hardwood floors. I am quickly face to face with his throbbing cock. I started slow just taking the tip into my warm, wet mouth. Soon I pick up pace and my head bobs quicker. My spit now covers his dick and my hands.

He stops my suddenly and I can tell it's because he's close. So he pulls me up and bends me over. I am standing over mommy, who has taken of her panties and is 2 fingers deep in her soaking wet pussy. Sh kisses me harshly as Daddy's fat cock presses into my leaking center causing me to moan into mommy's kiss. She wraps her hand around my throat. Chasing me as daddy pounded into me. Soon I have had 3 orgasms and during the last one daddy came inside me.

I get back on my knees and devour mommy's pussy. She cums all over my face twice before daddy turns her side ways and fuck her but it doesn't last long because mommy gets sick and hurries to the bathroom. Allen and I follow behind corcened for her. She throws up in the toilet as Allen starts the bath. He puts us both inside and bathes us while we cuddle.

"Baby I wonder why you are so sick. The last time you were like this, you were pregnant with Gavin. Even the stomach flu isn't this bad." When Allen says that Kathy's eyes get really big. She climbs out of the bath and goes to the cabinet. Kathy pulls out a clear blue pregnancy test and sits down on the toilet taking the test. We all wait in silence and the results come in.

Kathy cries and drops to the floor. "How? I didn't think I could have anymore. I thought we were done. What the hell!!" I climb out of the tub drying myself off. Allen carried Kathy to the bed and I follow behind. Not caring to put clothes on we all get into bed naked.