Video

Grace's pov
Well pregnant Kathy is definitely 2 things, ill and horny. We have played so much in the past 2 weeks that I'm covered in marks from my neck to my knees. It's been mostly mommy playing with me lately because daddy has been working late. He has some big deal in the works. Today Kathy goes to the doctor to check how far along she is in her pregnancy.

Gavin and I are currently snuggled up together in the living room. He had helped me cook breakfast and now we were reading a few nursery rhymes together. He was almost asleep when Kathy walked in the room. She was dressed in black yoga pants and a sports bra. I couldn't help but bite my lip as she walked into the kitchen.

Damn she was so sexy. I laid Gavin down in his bed and made sure he was asleep before I walked kitchen. I cleaned up breakfast, did the dishes, and laid out chicken for dinner. Kathy was sitting at the island eating an orange. Once I dry my hands I walk around the island, behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. I softly kiss her shoulder before bitting it a little gaining a moan from her lips.

I continue doing the same to her neck and her other shoulder. She leans her body back into me, moaning softly. I move my hands up to her boobs. Her nipples poke harshly through her unpadded bra. I pinch them in between my two fingers. "Baby girl, I know you know what you are doing. Does my pretty little one want attention before I have to leave?" She say as she leans in to kiss me.

I nodded softly feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. She knows asking for the attention I need is not my strong suit. "Answer me love. You know mommy likes a verbal response and that means looking at me when you are spoken to. So raise up your head and tell mommy that you are a needy little slut and want to be play with like the good little toy you are." And just like that she made my panties soaking wet. I no longer wanted her to play with me. I needed her.

"Mommy will you use me?" I say trying to look up her. I can feel my face growing bright red from the embarrassment of having to ask. "Good girl. And of course baby. I'll use you for my own pleasure and yours. Now I want you on my bed naked, knees up, and legs spread. Mommy will be there in a minute and you better be ready." Once she finishes her commands, I scurry off to their bedroom. I strip off my leggings and t shirt.

When Kathy walks in the room, I am on my back with my dripping pussy on full display. "Baby I have one question. Can I film us? Just to send to daddy. He hasn't really had much play time lately and I think he would enjoy seeing his girls playing together. If you are uncomfortable with it, we don't have to and mommy will still play with you." Kathy walks over to me and leans down to kiss my lips.

For some reason the idea turned me on even more. Being film for daddy excited me. "Yes mommy. We can film. Just for daddy. It'll be a surprise for him." I nod my head as I watch mommy set up her phone to record us. Once she started filming, mommy went into complete dom mode.

"Hands above your head slut." Kathy says wrapping my wrist in rope and tying it to the bed frame. "Are you going to be a good girl for mommy? Are you going to let mommy use you however she sees fit?" Mommy says while placing kisses up my chest to my lips. "Yes ma'am. I'm mommy's good little slut. My body is yours to use." Mommy slides off her black yoga pants and walks to the cabinet. Out she pulls a pocket vibrator and a dildo.

Kathy sits on the bed and opens my legs. She places two fingers in my mouth and gives me a one word instruction. "Suck". I move quickly doing exactly what she wanted. Bobbing my head up and down, covering her fingers in my spit. Before I know it those same two spit covered fingers find their way to my needy little clit. Mommy slowly circles my clit.

Not enough to get make me cum but enough to make me frustrated. I moan out of frustration. "Be patient little one. Mommy isn't quite ready for you to have an orgasm yet. I want to play with you a little more first." Mommy slides one finger into very wet pussy. "Damn baby you are so tight. No wonder daddy loves fucking you so much. It's a good thing mommy don't have what daddy has because we would be fighting over you all the time." She says before adding another finger.

Mommy stops again right when I'm on edge. She knows how hard it is for me to control my orgasms and the way she is playing with me makes it only harder. After the 6th time of her edging me, I finally get to cum. But from the pressure she built up I did a lot more than cum, I squirted all over her and the bed.

"Look at the mess my baby made. She soaked the bed. I love it when you squirt for mommy. Will you do it again for mommy? Do it." Between her talking me through my orgasm and her working her now 3 fingers inside of me. I squirt again.

Once I've squirt 6 times, mommy cleans me up in the shower and changes the sheets. She turns off the video and send it to daddy. Mommy said he is going to get so hard and horny at work. Then we climbed into bed together so that way I can cuddle with her before she leaves for her appointment. "Take a nap little one. I'll wake you up when I have to leave or if Gavin wakes up." Kathy says kissing my forehead. She holds me close to her as I drift off.