Patiently Part 1

Kathy's pov

"Allen will take Gavin to the park and maybe put for ice cream. Grace is coming over so we can clean out his old toys. I don't want Gavin here so he doesn't get upset." I ask my husband while I sit on his lap. I'm hoping he will agree because I have a lot of work to do today.

"I'll agree my dear but what I am going to get out of it" Allen says as he pats my thigh. I know what he wants and I want it to. I get on my knees   in front my husband. It's a good thing I put Gavin for his morning nap. I undo Allen's belt and slip his pants down to the floor.

"Good girl. You knew exactly what daddy needed." He says with a smile on his face. I pull out his already hard cock and slowly guide my tongue up to the tip. I tease him for a moment before I open my mouth and allow entrance. I bob my head up and down slowly taking more in.

Allen interlocks his fingers at the back of my head, holding onto my pony tail. He guides my head along his cock at a faster pace until he is face fucking me. I gag twice before he pulls out of my mouth. His dick is covered in my spit and I have small tears escaping my eyes. Allen gave fucks me 3 more times before cumming in the back of my throat.

I slowly get up and strip out of my pajamas. I take a nice hot shower. When I get out Allen and Gavin are gone. I hear a knock at the door as I'm putting on my underwear so I walk to answer it.

Grace is on the other side. Looking so cute in her denim shorts and her white crop top. I pull her inside and explain to her what we are doing today as I walk back to my closet. Before I put on my bra I feel cold little fingers wrap around me from behind. They play with my nipples as I lean back into them. Grace starts kissing and biting my shoulder. She feels amazing.

I turn around and start kissing her lips deeply. Soon enough she is moaning into our kisses. I can tell she is very needy but needy little girls need to learn to ask before play with something that isn't her's. I stop our physical connection quickly and begin getting dress again. I can her my little toy whiney, begging behind me.

"But I wanna play, with you right now." Grace continues to whine.

"Good girl have patience and they wait to be told when you can play. You little one did not ask  so you will have to learn to wait. If you help me and be a good girl, I'll reward you before the boys get home." I say as I kiss her forehead and we head to Gavin's room to get to work.

Grace's pov

After 2 hours of cleaning and throwing away toys, we were finally finished. Kathy asked me to join her in the bath since we were both sweating. Kathy sat in the tub and I climbed in laying my back against her chest. Kathy slowly bathed me then continue to rub against my skin. She slowly moved her hand down my stomach until she reached my clit.

She begin rubbing and teasing me as I softly moaned. I kissed her collar bone and moved my hips closer to her hand. Needing and wanting more of her. Kathy's other hand pulled on my hard nipples. Then she put two of her fingers inside my wet pussy. She moved in and out constantly hitting my g spot.

"Beg me to come little one. Beg mommy to let you cum. While she fucks what belongs to her." Kathy said quietly in my ear moving her hand from my tits to my throat. Her fingers inside of me increased in speed until I was begging her to please let me cum.

"Cum little girl. Cum all over my hand." She said biting down on my neck. It's a good thing we were in the bath because I'm pretty sure I squirted.

Even though I was now tired, Kathy kept teasing and playing with my body. I was getting horny all over again.

"Looks like you guys got done early. Couldn't resist the temptation of playing could you." Neither Kathy or I realized Allen had came home and was now standing in the bathroom watching us.

"Can you both get out so I can enjoy her tiny little pussy aswell?" He asked as he grabbed us both a towel. We got out of the tub knowing it wasn't really a question more like a suggestion we better follow.

I dry off and am lead into the bedroom by Kathy right into Allen, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck before attacking my tinder nipples with his mouth.

Kathy came back into the bedroom from the closet with a bag. I know what's inside the bag because I am a noisy babysitter and I have kinda went through their stuff before. I get a little excited knowing that we are going to play with their toys.

Kathy pulls out a set of nipples clamps and slowly applies them to my swollen tits. Allen let's put an evil giggle as I hiss from the pain.

"Daddy the little one has been very impatient today. She is been begging and tried to play without permission. I think your little one has a lot to learn." Kathy says as she wraps her arms around my body. Once she lets go, I climb onto Allen's lap and straddle him. I lay on his chest, looking up at him with my big blue eyes.

"It's just that I missed you guys. Not my fault my body craves you." I say in a soft voice.

"Yes I know little one but good things come to those who wait. And you couldn't even wait till I got home." Allen said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He spanked both my ass cheeks four times each before laying me down on the bed. Having his hand make perfect red marks on my body turned me on more.