Quiet

Grace's pov
By the time we arrived at the beach house where we were staying I was soaked and frustrated. Allen had continued to turn the vibrating butt plug ok and off for well over 2 hours. I don't know how much longer I could have gone.

All I wanted to put my hand in my pants and give myself the relief my body wanted so badly. But I knew better than to play with myself . I was Kathy and Allen's to play with and I was already on punishment for being a tease earlier.

We unloaded all of our belongings into the house and began to unpacked. I helped Gavin unpack his items before we played with cars for a little while giving Kathy and Allen time to unpack and get their things settle.

After we had lunch together, Kathy decided to take Gavin down to the beach while I unpacked and Allen did some work on his laptop. As I was unpacking, I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Daddy will please take it out now. It served its purpose and made me very wet." I said leaning my head back into his chest. He looked down at me and kissed the top of my head. "Bend over and be a good girl. Daddy will take out the plug then his is going to fuck your soaking wet pussy. You were such a tease earlier. You know Daddy can't resist the chance to play with his little toy."

Daddy guides me to the bed where he bends me over then slides my dress up and my panties down. He kisses my butt and licks around my plug before slowly pulling it out. I gasp at the feeling. Daddy pulled my hips closer to him as he slips his already hard cock out of his shorts.

I moan into the sheets as I feel him fill me up. Fuck this is what I needed all day. To be used by daddy. He pounds into me hard. After 2 orgasms daddy leans over and bites down into my shoulder as we cum together.

Allen flips me over where we are facing each other. He starts back fucking then takes his dick out. He teases my clit with tip of his cock till I'm shaking before slamming back into me. Daddy leans down and leaves hickeys all over my Rita and neck. He then pulls out a cums on my stomach. I can barley move a muscle after he uses me.

Daddy carries me to the bathroom where he undresses us both before starting the shower. He makes me use the potty and takes out my hair. We step into the shower. Daddy washes my hair and body before doing the same to him self. Before we get out I get on my knees and suck him until he cums on my chest. Daddy washes me off again and we get off of the shower.

We dry off and then lay in my bed cuddle together. Allen drifts off to sleep while I pull out my lap top and begin doing some of my school work. He slept for about an hour and a half before waking up and going back to doing his work. We meet back up later in the kitchen. Both of us back in clothes.

"Kathy and Gavin are on their way back. Gavin fell asleep on the beach so he'll probably finish his nap once her gets here. Maybe that'll give us time to decide on where we are going for dinner land for us to get ready to go out." Allen said while grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

Kathy laid Gavin in his room once they got home. So I took the time to get dress and do my hair. Then I dressed Gavin once he woke up from his nap. We made silly faces at each and danced in the bathroom mirror as we brushed our teeth and I did his hair. After a little perfume and cologne we were ready for dinner.

Kathy's pov
We had a great dinner and we're now headed home. Grace and Gavin had fallen asleep in the back sheet. Grace had played with Gavin at dinner so I knew he would got to sleep early and I could see on Grace's chest why she is tired. Daddy must have wore her out.

I carry Gavin inside and to his bed while Allen brings Grace in. I tuck Gavin in and then I head to the kitchen. I clean up a little bit before Allen joins me in the kitchen. He kisses my lips and before I know it I am sitting on the counter while we were in a full make out session.

Allen slides my dress up and pulls my panties to the side. He licked and sucked even after I had to orgasms. I have held in all my noises trying not to wake Gavin or Grace but I'm not sure how much more I can control it.

Allen stands up and takes his dick out. Slowly he slides it into my dripping pussy. Daddy starts off slow. He places his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear, "You make one more sound and I will edge you over and over again. Both our son and the little one are asleep and you will not wake them."

Daddy continued to fuck me while cover long up my mouth until he filled me up with his cum. 3 orgasms later, Allen carried me to the bath where we bathed together before crawling into bed and falling asleep. Our first day of vacation was perfect.