Patient part 2

Allen's pov

I stood up off the bed. Towering above where I had just laid Grace down. Kathy pulls off my black t shirt and throws it across the room. I lean down a kiss Grace on the lips. She whines a little as I pull my mouth away from her. My needy little slut, always wanting more.

Kathy climbs on the bed begins to lick Grace's pussy. I watch as the little one arches her back in pleasure. I take off my pants and underwear, releasing my already hard cock. I slowly slide it into Kathy's wet pussy. She fells amazing. I take a deep breathe before slamming into her.

She raises her head up as her moans fill the room. I push her head back down into grace and continue pounding her as I grip my hands around her hips. Grace holds her eyes closed and grips the sheets. I can tell she is close to cumming.

"Little one you know that you have ask Daddy before you cum." I say remind Ms. Needy that I am still in control.

"Daddy may I please cum. Please sir, I need to cum all over your wife's face."

"Good Girl. Asking for permission. Daddy is going to count to 3 and then you may cum. One. Two. Three. Cum."

Watching and listening to Grace cum is one of the best things in the whole world. Her body shakes as she moans and screams.

I stand up then lay down beside her. Rubbing her nipples and kissing her neck. I help her ride her high until she is done. She kisses me and balls up against my chest. Kathy climbs in bed beside me and starts sucking my dick. Grace quickly gets the memo and begins copying Kathy.

Between the two of them I'm hard again in no time. Grace climbs on top of me and slowly sinks down on my cock. She grinds and bounces on me. I pull Kathy on top of my face. Wrapping me hand on her thighs, I bring her pussy closer to me.

Grace's pov

I ride Daddy's big cock as he buries his face into Kathy's juicy pussy. Kathy's hands reach to me and pull hard on my nipples. I moan from the pain turned pleasure. I'm so close to cumming.

I ride hard and fast driving myself closer and closer. Daddy knew this because Kathy climbed off and Daddy started slamming into me. We both finished together. I climbed off and laid in between them.

Kathy kissed me serval times and Allen just rubbed all over my skin. I was so sensitive to the touch. We all showered quickly together. Afterwards i crawled into bed with them.

"Thank you for letting me be your sex toy. I appreciate it so much. Fucking you both is my favorite thing to do. Especially when I am so needy I can't stand it."

" You're welcome little one. Just remember to use your words when you want something and that sometimes you have to be patient to get what you want. Now will you help me fuck the queen of the house please." Allen says as he sits up.

He makes Kathy sit in between his legs with her back to his chest. He slides her panties to the side and rubs her clit. She moans and lays her head back on his shoulder.

I lay on my belly in front of them and i slowly crawl until my lips meet her pussy. I dive in with my tongue. Sucking and licking at her core until she starts to shake. I bean with joy knowing I made her cum.

Then I watch as Allen pushes two fibers inside her and begins to fuck her with his fingers. He grabs my hand, take two of my fingers, and presses them inside of Kathy as well. We both finger fuck her and she squirted everywhere. Her moans fill the bedroom loudly.

We change the sheets and lay back down. I'm not sure what happened after the second clean up of the day because I fell asleep laying my head down on Allen's chest as Kathy holds me from behind.