Trouble

Grace's Pov

Every year, well since I've worked for them , The Craigs take a family vacation to the beach. Normally I have the 2 weeks and I go to visit my aunt, who lives in a different state. Allen always plans the trip from Sunday to Sunday. Well tomorrow is Friday so I only have 2 days left of work. But that also means I only have 2 days to get them to play with me.

I haven't been used by my employers lately beside babysitting Gavin. Which I love doing but my body has experienced the touch of his parents and it craves more. Allen has been working a lot more lately trying to catch up before they head on vacation.

"I just laid Gavin down for a nap. Do you want me to help you pack his clothing for the trip?" I ask Kathy as she is packing her clothes into her suitcase. "Oh yes. That would so much help Grace. Thank you. I have a list of all he will need to take with him." Kathy says handing me a piece of paper containing a long list.

After 2 hours of packing for the 4 year old I finally finished. Gavin woke up so I fed him a snack and we went outside to play. When Allen got home we were still outside play on the trampoline. Allen waved at us and headed inside. Gavin and I followed behind.

Seeing Allen made me and my body need him. I wanted them to use my body especially since they were leaving for 7 days and I wouldn't get any physical attention while they were gone. But I don't want to ask for it. I just wanted them to do it. 

We ate dinner together and I helped Kathy clean up while Allen gave Gavin a bath and I finished his night time routine by laying him in bed, then reading him a bed time story. Tonight's story was llama llama red pajama. Kathy asked me to stay the night since they both had meetings in the morning and needed me there for Gavin.

Kathy's pov

Yes I have a meeting in the morning for work but I also wanted some fun time with the little one. I know she won't say it but she's horny and needs to be played with. I can tell it every time she looks at Allen or I. I bet she has soaked her little panties. Such a needy little slut. I want to use her tonight until she can't any more.

Allen fucked me good before work this morning but I want to taste Grace. I want watch her get fucked by daddy. Fuck I'm getting wet just thinking about him pounding deep into her little tight pussy. My right hand slides down under the covers towards my pussy. I start rubbing my clit. Giving it the attention she demands. My left hand finds its way to my boobs. Playing with my hard nipples, making my body become more sensitive.

Daddy had gone out to feed our horses and grace was putting Gavin down to bed. I almost reached my orgasm when I feel a set of small hands around my throat. I look up and see Grace standing over my. She climbs on the bed and straddles my face.

"Little girl where are your panties? And why are on my face?" All I hear quietly come out her mouth is "Mommy please play with me. I need you" as soon as Grace says that I grab her thighs and bring her soaking wet pussy down to my face. She moans and shudders as I lick and suck. Once I can tell she is getting closer, I stop. I begin lightly teasing her just enough to piss her off.

I don't want to tire out my toy before I get to have some more fun with her. I push her off as she lays beside me in the bed. "Little girl I've missed you. And apparently our little cum slut missed us." I say as I slide my 2 fingers into her core. Grace arches her back and put her hands on my arm. She holds my arm stable as she begins fucking my fingers.

I let little one self pleasure herself for a little bit before I take over. I  finger fuck her roughly until she squirts all over the bed. She turns her body into me and lays her head on my chest.

I quickly feel a warm wet mouth attack my left nipple. Little one is bitting and sucking while her left hand is twisting and teasing my other nipple. She is going to leave bruises at the rate she's going.

Grace wraps her legs around my leg and starts grinding her pussy on me trying to gain friction. Normally I would stop her I am so caught up with her mouth on me that I don't even care. I moan loudly causing Grace to continue playing with me. She slides down in between my legs. Little one sucks and kiss the inside of my thighs.

My pussy is soaking wet by the time her lips meet my core. Soon Grace has me screaming and shaking as she continue to suck on my clit as I ride through an orgasm. She slides two fingers and begins pumping at a slow pace. Grace quickly speeds up causing me to grip ahold of our gray silk sheets and squirt all over little ones hand.

"Baby I really want you to go on vacation with us. I don't think I go two weeks without your sweet pussy or that beautiful smile of yours." I say as I rub her back softly.

"I'll have to take my laptop and do some of my school work but besides that I think I can go. I'll just have to let my parents know I'm going with you guys. I doubt they'll mind if I go. Does Daddy know you want me to go?"

"No baby but we will just have to convince him that it's necessary for you to come with us. Necessary for Gavin and for us. Mommy needs to her little cum slut with her all the time." I pull Grace on top of my chest and run my fingers through her hair.

Grace falls asleep quickly laying on me. Allen walks in, smiling at the sight. He just undress and lays in bed rubbing his arm up and down little ones back.

"Can I wake her? I really need to fuck her. She turns me on so much and to know that we won't be with her for two weeks makes me want to fuck her so much more." Daddy says starting to kiss my neck.

"You can wake her. But be easy with her. I've already had some fun with her so she might be a little sensitive. She made me squirt earlier. You should have seen it. It was amazing." I say. My eyes meet Daddy and he doesn't look pleased. He kisses my neck 2 more times before biting down hard on my neck. I hiss at the pain.

"What did I tell you about using my toy without my permission or my presence? Do you need a reminder that I am the boss and I am always in control of both of you. Little one can't help herself. She can not control her needs and wants like you can. I guess the only way you'll learn is to be able to see Baby but not be able to touch her. You are in trouble."