Anniversary

It's 5pm time for me to be at my job. I pull into the driveway and up to a big brown house. I've been working at the same home for the past 2 years. I entered inside and I am instantly greeted with hugs from tiny hands. Gavin is always excited to see me. We begin playing by rolling monster trucks across the living room floor immediately. Kathy walks in thanking me for working today even though it's later than normal. "We'll be back around 10:00" her husband Allen says as he walks up to his his wife, planting a small kiss on her blushing cheek. Tonight Gavin's parents wanted to go out to eat and celebrate their anniversary, so I am babysitting until they come home.

Once they have left, I sit Gavin down for dinner. We sing and dance to Elmo as I cooked his favorite meal of pasta and chicken nuggets. After dinner I give Gavin a bath, read him a bed time story and then off to bed he goes. I lay with chase until he is fast asleep. Before his parents come home, I straighten up the living room and kitchen.

I'm finally finished around 8:30. It should be another hour or so before Kathy and Allen come home. So I lay on the couch reading from one of my books quickly falling asleep. I wake up to Alan carrying to the guest bedroom. He lays me in the bed letting me know I can spend the night instead of driving home. I drift back off to sleep for a few mins before I wake up again and have to go use the restroom.

As I finish up I walk back to the guest room. But when I pass by Allen's office the door is cracked open. Inside sat Allen in his office chair playing with his cock. He holds it in his hand as he watches the screen. The floor creaks under my feet and Allen catches me peaking in on him. His eyes meet mine and for a moment I'm terrified but then he motions for me to come here. I slowly walk to him sitting down on my knees in front of him. His takes his cock and presses it up to my lips. I allow access and begin bobbing my head.

I increase speed until he press himself filling up my mouth and gagging the back of my throat. I keep going for a while before he stands me up and strips me of my shorts and panties. He places my own panties into my mouth and I can feel my pussy beginning to leak. Allen turns me to lay across his desk and slides his dick inside. He fucks me with such roughness I can barely think straight. That is until I see Kathy standing at the door. She is in nothing but her black lingerie and a smile is planted across her face.

I instantly feel shame. Here I am getting fucked by her husband and my employer. I stand up straight, feeling Allen leave my needy body and quickly try covering myself up but Kathy stops me. She pulls my arm leading me through the house and up the stairs to their bedroom. I've only been in here a few times. Kathy pushes me down onto the bed, removing my black t-shirt in the process.

Her hand guides me up to her face and our lips meet in a slow gentle kiss before she grips my boots lip with her teeth. She pulls away allowing me to catch my breath. I can see Allen's hands roaming her body. He is leaving little love marks all up and down her neck. I can see the love in the way he holds her, I begin playing with myself enjoying the sight in front of me.

Allen pulls off Kathy's bra, revealing her beautiful round breast. They are just perfect compared to mine. I barely had any. I kiss and massage her boobs placing her nipples in my mouth. I bite easily and tug gently. Kathy throws her head back. Allen climbs on the bed behind me. He pulls me down on my back. I begin to suck him.

Before I know it I feel something amazing happening to my clit. I look up to see Kathy licking and playing with me. I have never had someone put their mouth in between my legs before. I felt amazing. "Lay back slut and enjoy" Kathy says as she pushes me back down. I lay back and continued sucking Allen. He fucks my mouth until I have little tears coming down my face.

Allen and Kathy switch places quickly as my needy body whines for their attention and warmth. Allen places his dick back inside me while Kathy takes a seat on my face. "Look at this little fuckable toy" Allen said pinching my nipples. I lick and suck at her core. It tasted amazing as she rode my tongue to her climax. With each pound Allen brought me closer to mine. I could feel it building up at the bottom of my stomach. Kathy started rubbing my clit and the next thing I know I squirted hard.

Kathy crawled down my body and lapped up all of my juices. She stayed there continuing to play with my pussy as Allen crawled onto the bed behind Kathy. He pulled her down into his hard wet cock that had just left me. He fucked her while she moaned into the pussy. I sucked on Allen's balls that laid perfectly in my face.

Allen made us get up and kneel in front of him. He pumped his cock in his hands a few times before covering both of us in his cum. It was warm and tasting good. Kathy licked it off my face and we kissed sharing the cum with each other. Allen placed a kiss on both of our heads and told us to go take a shower.

I join Kathy in the shower. I'm still in a daze as she washes my body. "I can not believe that just happened" I say to her in a questioning tone. "Well we have been wanting to do that since the moment you walked in the door two years ago and I'm so happy we got to do it tonight since it's our 20th year anniversary. You were everything we could have wanted out of a fuck toy." She kisses me lightly before stepping out and drying off.

Allen came in and got in the shower once I was out. Kathy lended me some pjs to sleep in and we cuddle in bed together until Allen came out. He slid on his boxer and laid between us in the bed. Kathy and I both cuddle up against him nodding off to sleep. I fell asleep hoping this wasn't a one time thing because I wanted to be their permanent fuck toy.