Book

Grace's pov
Today went all spent most of the morning on the beach. Gavin and I built sand castles, played in the water, and even took a little nap on the beach together. Kathy read her new novel for most of the morning, while Allen did some work on his tablet.

Every once in a while Kathy would fuss at him because his wasn't suppose to working on his vacation but Allen couldn't help it. He was a control freak over his job just like he was at home. And he didn't want his business to fall apart while he was out for the week.

At lunch time we all went inside and ate a light lunch which consisted of yogurt, berries and granola. Allen said he wanted to take Gavin down to the local aquarium for an activity they were having today. Kathy decided it would a good time to spend alone with me, so once I got Gavin ready and he left with Allen I went ahead a took a shower making sure I was clean from all the sand.

Once I was out the shower, I got dressed in an oversized T-shirt and panties, I joined Kathy in her room. She was laying in bed reading again. Kathy loves to read, me on the other hand would just rather wait for the movie to come out instead. I start reading a little bit of her book and then I read a line that I wasn't sure I was suppose.

Kathy wasn't just reading a book, she was reading a naughty book. And apparently I had started reading where there was a scene. A girl on girl scene. I kept reading. I see why Kathy reads this books now. The more I read the wetter I got.

I slid my hand down under the covers till I found Kathy's warm pussy. I pressed gently on her clit through her underwear. Just enough pressure to frustrate her. Then I continued to read the book with Kathy. I slowly drew circles with my fingers continuing to tease her.

"Little girl you better stop it before you start something that mommy has to finish. If you want to be play with all you have to do is ask like a good little toy." Mommy said as she laid her book down and rolled over to where she was facing me. I hid my face in my hands not wanting to ask such a question. "Baby is there something you want mommy to do? Mommy isn't going to play with you unless I hear a request."

"Will you use me?" I say with a blushed face. I still am looking down trying to hide from embarrassment. "Say please little one" mommy said raising my chin up till my eyes met hers. Kathy is loving this. She knows how easily I become timid especially when it comes to asking for something. "Please mommy will you play with me?" I say trying to hide my face but she holds my chin perfectly in place.

"That's mommy's good little slut. You know all you have to do is ask and mommy will make you feel good, any time you want." She says as takes off her T-shirt. "Now what does my needy little slut want mommy to do to her. Does she want me to play her nipples?" She says as she pulls up my T-shirt and starts rubbing my nipples. Then she uses her mouth to suck and pull on them. I know my panties are already soaked by this point.

"Do you want mommy to kiss your neck?" Mommy leans up to my neck and harshly kiss my neck, making moans leave my mouth. I grab her face bringing her lips to mine. Her hand still playing with my nipples. I kiss her quickly make sure to control it for as long as I can.

" I want mommy to fuck me like they did in your book." I say as my body became needier than my mind. "Oh you want me to pound that little pretty pussy with my strap on. Well if that's what you want little one then mommy will most definitely fuck you." Kathy takes off my shirt and underwear quickly before placing her face in between my legs.

Mommy eat my pussy till I was right on edge. I whined when she climbed off the bed and walked away. But I was pleased by her new accessory when she back. Kathy had put on her strap on and the size made me gulp loudly. "Don't be nervous baby, mommy's going to take it easy on you until you are comfortable." She said climbing up on the bed.

Mommy rubbed the head of her toy against my already teased clit, making me shiver in excitement. She leaned down a kisses my lips while sliding inside me. I took half of the toy at first but soon I took it all. Kathy fucked me deeply with slow strokes. Her body towering over me, kissing me gently as I moaned.

Then she started to speed up. Bards strokes became faster and harder. Before I knew it I was cumming over and over again. Mommy turned me over and forced my head down into the pillow. She pulled my hips back to her and continued to pound into me.

After my having multiple orgasms, she pulled out and laid beside on the bed. I climbed over and sucked mommy's toy cock clean and my own cum. Then she took it off and cuddle with me in bed until I fell almost fell asleep. "Did mommy tire out the little out? It's ok baby if you want to take a nap. I'll be here when you wake up." Mommy said as she covered me up and held me in her arms.