Chapter-14

I don't want to repeat the same thing but you all are forcing me to do so. I update every Monday according to the schedule I have given, I do the part of my job, right? Then why can't you all do it? It's so easy to press a star button, it won't take your time or efforts but updating a new chapter does take my time and efforts.

So please don't force me to make targets for every new chapter. Trust me a schedule is far better then making targets for a single chapter and then updating a new chapter when the target is completed. You all have to wait a lot, and then there are many readers who are doing there duty regularly, they are commenting and voting even following me. I can't force you all to comment and follow me but you all can vote on the chapter, it will not hurt, I promise.

Okay for my cutie-patooties, you all are going to enjoy todays chapter yet you will be feeling angry. Do let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading 🌷

|  A  A  R  U  S  H  |

I sighed in frustration as I impatiently waited for Advika to finalize her wedding lehenga.

My wedding clothes and even my shoes have been finalized and there she is, whose wedding dress is not finalized till now.

I looked at Advika who was walking from here to there to select a dress for herself but nothing seems to catch her attention.

She has been doing the same thing for the past hour and I am sitting on a sofa, watching her moving in the store. The way her lips turn into a pout when she doesn't find anything attractive, the way she looks at me when she is confused about something, the way she talks to the employees, all this was so enchanting, she is so enchanting.

And sometimes it scares me, it scares me to see the control she has over me. Advika Desai is no ordinary woman; she's a force of nature, a fire that threatens to consume me entirely, and yet, I find myself drawn to the warmth. She's also like water, pulling me into depths unknown. And I will have no option but to surrender myself to her. That's why I often keep my distance, acting cold and distant.

Deep down, I'm aware that I can't provide her with what she desires – the kind of love she seeks from me. I do admire her, care for her and probably I would burn the whole world for her if she wants but when it comes to love I am not sure about it. Maybe I haven't felt those emotions for her yet.

Love is a big thing, and I find it hard to say those words even to myself if I don't truly feel them. I've never loved anyone as a life partner before, so I'm unsure about what love really is. Is it like the love I feel for my parents?  This is all so frustrating that's why I keep distance with Advika. I didn't force her to marry me, it was her own decision and I don't want her to get hurt in all this.

I looked at my watch and exhaled deeply. Just when I was about to express my irritation, my gaze unintentionally fell on a stunning red lehenga. The intricate embroidery and rich hue caught my attention, and I found myself captivated by its allure. My frustration momentarily gave way to fascination.

"Advika," I called, pointing to the radiant red lehenga. "Try this one. It's beautiful."

Advika's eyes followed my indication, and a subtle gasp escaped her lips as she beheld the beauty of the chosen lehenga. The detailed craftsmanship seemed to tell a story, and the vibrant red hue added a touch of regality.