Chapter-11

Hey everyone, the chapter ahead is unedited so please ignore the typos.🥺

And guyss please follow krlo. We are very close to 200 followers.🤧

|  A  D  V  I  K  A  |

Mom and Dad looked utterly shocked after hearing my revelation while Ishani just stared at me. I just broke the bomb on their head about how in love I am with my so-called boss and we decided to marry after dating each other for a couple of months.

I swear to god I never lied this much in my whole fucking life. But who knows what life makes you do.

I was nervous to share this news with everyone though I knew that my parents were very chill at love marriages and dating and all, as their marriage was also a loved one. But I gathered up my courage and told them everything. I had to tell them, they all saw the news although they believed that it was all fake until I told them the reality, which is also fake but they should not know it.

And then after damn minutes of silence and the same expression of my parents, I saw my mother's lips tilting up. She gave me a huge smile and then came to hug me.

"I am soo happy for you, baccha."

Dad smiled towards me and then kissed me on my forehead.

"We will meet his family soon and then fix your wedding date."

I nodded at dad with a smile.They have met Aarush and his family several times as Aarush's mother never forgets to invite me and my family to any family function of Rathores. My mother and Aarush's mother have become best friends. They talk daily and text good night before going to bed. Typical Indians behaviour, I am not complaining though.

Ishaani comes towards me and hugs me lightly.

"Are you happy."

She whispered in my ears and I nodded with a smile, controlling my tears to not flow.

"Then I am more than happy for you. May you get all the happiness you deserve, dii."

I give a kiss on her head before breaking the hug.

"I am always there for you, you know that right."

I said to her and she smiled nodding her head.

I moved towards my room and changed my clothes into comfortable ones. I sighed and lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but it was not at all near.

I looked blank at my ceiling and all the thoughts captivated my mind. 

Why is my life soo fucked up. All the incidents of today revolve in my head and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it.

Am I doing right by marrying him? I know he will never love me, will I be only an accessory object in his house for him?

But if I don't marry him someone else will do it. And maybe I can make him fall for me.  Maybe our marriage would go in the right direction. God, why am I so delusional?

And even if he doesn't fall for me and doesn't love me, there will be respect, appreciation and responsibilities for each other.

Why the hell I am again thinking about these things.

Life sucks.

Next day.

I entered my cabin and collected all the files which I needed to give to my soon to be husband.