Chapter-12

Guys, you all are not voting again, the votes on chapter 11 were very less. Please vote in this chapter, you have to only click a button, it will only take a second.

Thank you
Happy reading
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ______

|  A  D  V  I  K  A  |

I rang the bell and a servant opened the door. I plastered a smile on my face and walked inside. I was way too nervous.

I saw everyone sitting comfortably and chatting with each other.

"Advika, come beta."

Rekha aunty said looking at me and now everyone's attention was on me.

My eyes fell on Aarush who was seated on the sofa, one leg casually resting over the other knee. He was already looking at me intensely. I immediately looked at the ground as our eyes met.

I nodded at Rekha aunty and went towards them. She made me sit beside her and I smiled looking at my parents.

Ishani came towards me and sat beside me.

"Dii, you are looking beautiful."

She whispered in my ear and I muttered a thanks.

Everyone indulges back to their conversation and I and Ishani start talking.

I can feel Aarush's continuous gaze on me and it was making me more nervous. My stomach twisted very badly seeing him checking me out. God, why is he behaving like this?

"Okay, so we have decided that you guys will get married next week."

Mumma said and looked at my and Aarush's direction, asking if we had any problems or not. I nodded my head smiling and then turned to see his reaction, he waited for a moment and then slowly nodded.

He was forcing a smile on his face. I can tell by looking at his face that he was not at all interested in all this and he just wants the wedding thing to wrap up.

I looked at everyone indulged in the conversation and Ishani was too enjoying everyone's company. I looked again at Aarush and he was busy on his phone.

Why the hell is he always on his phone?

Suddenly his eyes moved from his mobile screen to me. Our eyes met and I can feel my cheeks burning. I smiled looking at him and he -- rolled his eyes?

He fucking rolled his eyes at me. What the fuck he thinks of himself.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth and Ishani looked at me raising her eyebrows.

I immediately shook my head and she smiled before going back to a conversation with Aarush's mother.

I again looked at his direction and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

This bastard.

I narrowed my eyes towards him and his smirk grew wider.

Maybe Rekha aunty noticed our little interaction as she said--

"Aarush and Advika, you both can go and talk in private if you want."

My eyes widened and I was going to shake my head negatively when his voice caught me.

"Alright mom, let's go Advika I want to tell you something."