Chapter-8

The target for the next chapter is 60+ votes and 20+ comments.

_______________

               | A  D  V  I  K  A  |                

"I know you have feelings for me."

I froze on my spot. My legs turned into stone as I couldn't walk further.

Thoughts started clouding in my mind and I couldn't help but to think, from whenever he knew everything?  Everything about me. Everything about my feelings towards him.

But how can I marry him when he has nothing towards me? He doesn't love me. Hell, he doesn't even like me. He is asking me to marry him just because his parents like me.

I didn't say anything and walked further out of his cabin.

I can't make this deal with him.

I was going towards my cabin when I saw Neha walking towards me. She excitedly came towards me and hugged me tightly.

Neha Kapoor is one of the genuine friends I have, she is an HR Specialist in this branch and we are really close with each other.

"Let's go to the club tonight."

Excitement dripping out of her
mouth.

"What?"

"Yes please, Advika we didn't hang out anywhere from soo long and it is high time we hit on the club."

"Neha but--"

"No buts, we are going and that's final."

"You will end up drunk again."

I said with a duh look, and she seemed offended.

"Ohh come on Advika, next year is my wedding. Let me enjoy some me time."

"Argh, alright we are going. Be ready at 7 pm."

"Yes ma'am, as you say."

We said bye to each other and I went inside my cabin.

I was so fucking much confused. What in the hell is happening with me. All the memories from the start started flooding in my mind, how I gave my interview, my first encounter with Aarush, how I started growing feelings towards him, how much I got hurt whenever I heard about his affairs with some rich women.

How I wish maybe one day we will be together. I knew that it was never possible but now when it is all happening it is not looking realistic.

If I agree on this then there will be no use because I will never get his love he will never love me. I will become a person who will only act to be loved by her husband.

But fear of losing him is just eating me inside. Now that I have him, I can't lose him anymore.

Should I say yes? Could I really agree to this marriage?

It's all mixed up in my head. Aarush wants to marry me, and it's made me feel things I've kept hidden. I really care about him, and the idea of being with him feels right.

But can I live without love?

A marriage without love scares me. I want more – laughter, warmth, and love. Just thinking about Aarush being with someone else makes my stomach churn with uneasiness. I can't stand the idea of losing him.

Maybe saying yes is my only way to stay close.

Being close to him means everything. He's a comfort I don't want to lose. Maybe saying yes, even without love, is the only way to be by his side.

It's tough to decide.

My feelings and what's a practical fight inside me. Losing him hurts too much. Maybe, just maybe, being near him, even without love, is better than losing him.

Yes, for now, saying yes feels like the only way to be close to him.

I sighed and put my palm on my face.

                       °•✷✷✷✷✷✷•°

Me and Neha stepped into the club and the noise of songs, laughter and heels clicking filled our ears.

I wore a chic, black midi dress that flirted a little above my knees. The dress boasted a modest yet alluring V-neckline, elegantly highlighting my collarbones.

The fabric flowed gracefully around me, complementing my figure without revealing too much. The sleeves, delicately cuffed at my elbows, added a touch of sophistication to the ensemble. The subtle sheen of the fabric caught the ambient lights, giving off a soft, ethereal glow.

The dress, tailored to perfection, hugged my  curves gently before cascading down in a subtle A-line silhouette.

I paired it with strappy heels that matched the dress's shade, I glided across the floor with grace. My choice of attire, both stylish and tasteful, showcased my confidence while maintaining an air of elegance.

Neha and I marched towards the drinking area and ordered cocktails for both of us.

After some time we decided to go towards the dance floor to enjoy our time.

----------------------

How are you all?

I know the chapter was really short.  And I am sorry about it. But the next chapter is going to be very interesting.

Aarush is going to beat the shit out of someone (probably breaking someone's hand).

Guess that someone.

The upcoming chapters are going to be very good. I swearrrrrr.

Alright that's it. Take care of yourself.🧿

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗