Chapter-13

|  A  A  R  U  S  H  |

"WHAT?"

I yelled and she closed her eyes while hissing.

"Why the hell will I come with you. Go by yourself. I have no time for all this bullshit."

"Relax to be husband, why are you getting pissed. I am not marrying myself, right? Then why will I go shopping alone. And I also need company, i can't shop alone."

I clenched my jaw to control my anger which was ready to explode on her.

"Then go with your mom, your sister or even take my mom with you. They will happily accompany you."

She narrowed her eyes at me and I hate to accept this but she was looking soo fucking cute.

"Am I marrying them? No na, I am marrying you so you will go with me--"

"I am not your--"

I interrupted her but she also did not let me complete my sentence.

"If you don't accompany me, I'll have no choice but to inform Rekha aunty that you're avoiding our wedding shopping."

Ohh, so now this cutie pie will blackmail me.

"Are you blackmailing me?"

I said and she laughed a little before answering.

"Whatever gets you to come shopping with me. Let's call it a persuasive tactic."

I looked at her with irritation and she gave me a tight lip smile. I had that sudden urge to slam my lips on hers and make her moan inside my mouth until that smile wiped out of her face.

"Fine, I'll come, but let's make it quick. I have better things to do than wandering around a wedding store.

She nodded immediately and a smile threatened to come out of my lips.

"Be ready at 11'o clock. I will come to pick you."

I said and she gave me a flying kiss. She turned to look at flowers and her sight fell on white roses. She excitedly turned towards me and said-

"They are white roses right? Can I pluck one for me please?"

I looked at her in boredom but her excitement didn't flatter.

"What are you, a child?"

Her smile vanished and then suddenly a smirk appeared on her face.

"No, future mother of your children."

This women. I scoffed at her.

"Why the hell you get on my nerves all the fucking time."

"Because I love to annoy you. You look so cute when you are annoyed."

She said and burst into laughter. I smiled looking at her but immediately made my face neutral when she looked at me.

She again turned back to roses and approached them with a delicate smile. As she reached for a white rose, her fingers hesitated, and she didn't manage to pluck it on the first try.

I felt an unexpected wave of protectiveness washing over me. Without a second thought, I closed the gap between us. I grabbed her hands gently with mine and she looked at me questioning.