Chapter-9

The target for the next chapter is 70+ votes and 20+ comments.

The chapter is finally here and I want lots and lots of comments on this one.

The chapter is unedited....

______

|  A  A  R  U  S  H  |

"What did you just say?"

Vedansh shouted at me and I hissed at his high pitch voice.

"Calm down dude, I just said that I am going to marry Advika. What's wrong with it?"

"Hell, everything is wrong in it. Are you out of your fucking mind Aarush? You are literally spoiling her life by marrying her. She is such a kind girl you can't just marry her only for your profit. Drop this fucking plan."

We came to one of the famous clubs after so long and here he is giving me lectures. Now I am again regretting my decision to tell him about the marriage thing.

"Vedansh, there is not only my profit, Advika is also on the good side. She is getting me by this marriage."

"She is getting you by this marriage? What are you? A jackpot? Just because she likes you, you are taking advantage of the whole damn situation. If you are this hell bent on marrying then do a contract marriage. Why are you spoiling Advika's life she is innocent, don't use her."

I scoffed, he is blaming me as if I am the villain of someone's life.

"I am not a villain Vedansh. Stop accusing me."

"You are. And I am not accusing you, I am just spitting facts."

I rolled my eyes at him.

I am just spitting facts. Facts my shoes.

"Alright let's change the topic, we are only fighting over it from the last half an hour. "

I was about to pour some more alcohol in his glass when he stopped me.

"Don't. If I drink more than this then Akshita will kill me."

Typical Indian husband, scared of his wife. Well Akshita should definitely kill him.

I nodded with a smile on my face and he returned back which was definitely a sarcastic one because he knows what is going on in my mind.

"What about the new deal you cracked with Mehra's."

I asked while taking a sip from the glass.

"We are going to start working on the project next week."

"Great."

He nodded and then saw the time on his wristwatch.

"I should go now, Yuvraj must be waiting for me."

"Of course, you should get your ass back at home or your pregnant wife will slit your throat."

He glared at me before picking his car keys and moving out.

I sighed and kept my gaze fixed on the glass of alcohol. I always have a question in my mind, how can a man give his fun, freedom and life to be controlled by someone. If you are single then you can do anything that you like without anyone's permission but when you are married you have to do everything according to your wife.

Some women are way too controlling. They want everything according to them inside the house.

That's why I chose Advika, she will never be able to control me. She will be happy in her life and I will be in mine. We will never interfere in each other's life.

I will never become someone who is wrapped around his wife's finger.

I quickly drank the whole glass in one go and turned my gaze towards the dance floor.

People were dancing to the beat of the music, but my eyes almost came out of the socket when I spotted someone familiar. I leaned back at the couch to get a perfect view and confirm my doubt.

And yes, I was right. It was Advika. She was dancing with Neha, the HR Specialist of my company.

My attention shifted from her to a girl who just came towards me and tried to approach me with her lustful smile. Her dress was too short to call a dress.

She kept her hands on my chin and before I could say anything she sat on my lap.

My eyes immediately went towards Advika to see whether she saw me or not. And thanks to God she was busy with Neha. But my whole attention darted to Advika when I saw a guy approaching her, till now Neha went towards the direction of the women's washroom. Advika was alone there, she stepped back and then said something to him but that bastard didn't listen to her.

He stepped forward and put his hand on her waist. He fucking put his hand on her waist. Immediately anger rushed through my body. How the fuck he dared to touch what's mine.

I stood up which made the girl fall down as she was sitting in my lap. She cried out when her body hit the floor and rubbed her leg where she got hurt. Well, she deserved this.

I walked towards them with long strides. I stand behind that bastard and Advika's eyes widened seeing me. I looked at his hand and my eyes darkened even more. I tapped on his shoulder and as soon as he turned towards me I landed a hard punch on his ugly face. Advika gasped and looked at me in shock.

"How dare you touch her with these fucking hands?"

I punched his face several times drawing the blood from his lips and his both eyes got swollen.

He was going to say something when I again punched him in his mouth and a pool of blood came from his mouth, he groaned loudly.

I grabbed his hand from which he touched her and twisted it. He screamed as much as he could, but thanks to the music and alcohol everyone was busy in themselves. I twisted his hands more and he cried out, begging me to leave him. But how can I leave him this easily, I gave a final twist to his hand and a cracking sound came from his hand. I fucking broke the bone of his filthy hand.

I left him and he fell on the floor while holding his hand and crying for help.

Advika was about to say something when I glared at her and she immediately closed her mouth.

I grabbed her wrist and took her to the side where no one was present.

-------------

How was the chapter?

Rate the chapter on the scale of 10 and also share your favourite part.

Alright the things are going to spice up a little in the next chapter. Excited? Because I am.

See you soon.

And Holi ane valii hai so wishing all of you a very happy and prosperous Holi in advance. May god fulfill your dreams.

Love you all so muchhhhhhhhh <3💗💗🧿